Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > pbmaise
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Installing Google Play Store on newer Huawei phone like Y6p Y7p Emui Android 10

Posted 10-25-2020 at 03:37 AM by pbmaise

If you found this blog, likely you already tried many ways to install Google Play Store on your phone. I found a fix that worked for me. VMOS Pro is a 700+ MB program that operates a virtual machine in parallel to Huawei operating system. It allowed me to use Google Play Store, and in turn install Google Chrome, Google Maps, and WhatsApp. Equally important, many of my apps I downloaded using Aurora Store will launch. They no longer give the message you must have the latest Google Play Store....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

A call for Muslims to be more extremist: Compassion the true Islam.

Posted 05-19-2015 at 07:50 AM by pbmaise
Updated 11-15-2023 at 08:38 PM by pbmaise

So what is it to you?

That is the common question people ask me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Catholic guilt The child connection

Posted 04-17-2015 at 06:46 AM by pbmaise
Updated 11-15-2023 at 08:36 PM by pbmaise

After some reflection today, I realized that my interest in subjects have consistently been with the social harm of the day.

Interest in the Japanese tsunami occupied hours or my time.
So did the Ebola virus disease.
I still periodically check HIV transmission rates.
Rupert Madolf hit my radar.

Certainly I knew about problems with the extremists, however it wasn't until it became more personal in my world that I began to pay attention. ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How to cure Ebola virus disease

Posted 09-16-2014 at 11:43 PM by pbmaise
Updated 09-17-2014 at 05:45 AM by pbmaise

How do you cure Ebola? Treatment, drug, vaccine, curable? Your survival depends on what you do.

The answer is treatment. Treatment of Ebola is as simple as curing the common cold or a flu.

Now, if you just said to yourself, wait, there is no cure to the common cold or a flu. You are right.

However, here is treatment.

Your body fights off a cold or flu naturally. In the case of Ebola, you need quick help to support a natural process....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why bushmeat is best for Africa

Posted 09-16-2014 at 12:33 AM by pbmaise

The more likely reason Africans are told not to eat bushmeat. The Western world largely believes Africans are out hunting every last animal to extinction, and eating great apes and gorillas. To a point they are partly correct. However, most hunters know, if they shoot too many animals today, that they will starve tomorrow.

The African plains are big and provide an abundant resource to enjoy properly. Destroying animal natural habitat is not in Africa's long term best interests....
Posted in Uncategorized