Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > nooshb
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Moving again

Posted 04-13-2017 at 10:14 PM by nooshb

My son is graduating this June from high school and I'm actually very happy. I had hard time with him the past year but it's coming to an end finally. I want to keep him with me as long as I can but I know it might not be possible for much longer but I'm going to live in the present and not worry about the future..
I've put our house for sale to move to Orange County this summer. Yes I'll have to come up with a lot more money for the new house but it's worth living there. The prices go up...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

death, taxes and what else??

Posted 12-08-2016 at 04:53 PM by nooshb

Has everyone heard the saying there are two things certain in this life: death and taxes?
well, they've left one more thing and that is karma.
Karma is a certain thing and if people truly believed in it, not only it will be for their soul and body but it'll make this a beautiful world.
Karma or treat everyone the way you want to be treated is an absolute certain thing. The thing people do not realize that is Karma sometimes takes a long time for it to come to fruit.
I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

characteristiscs of a good person

Posted 11-06-2016 at 06:18 PM by nooshb

What makes a good person? How do you know if they are a good person inside?
In my opinion the way to find out if someone you barely met a while ago and someone you can trust and count on is to ask them for a small favor. Not a big favor, but a minor one that should not put them our of their way greatly. If they see that it is something within their abilities, a nice person should help without even having an emotional connection with you. A person who has to measure everything to see if it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

cold weather

Posted 12-16-2015 at 12:50 AM by nooshb

The weather in southern california has turned cold and windy. I enjoy the cold but in the mornings, I have a hard time getting up.

My hours are mostly evenings. I get home around midnight, stay up till 2am and sleep until 9-930. I like getting up on my own without an alarm. I think it is healthier. Then I take my time eating breakfast and cooking lunch or dinner for my son. The only downside is that I dont get to see my son on these days. It is painful but I have no other choice....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

decisions, decisions!!

Posted 08-15-2015 at 06:19 PM by nooshb

The summer has gone by so fast!! and I am happy that it is almost over in about a month. I am not a summer person, I much perfer fall and winter..
My son has started school again and I feel financially stressed with my part-time job. He is learning how to drive and is expecting a car which at this time I am not ready. Also a house that I own in Texas, is empty now and I have to pay that mortgage too. I have asked to work extra hours and it usually means weekends and evenings.
I would...
Posted in Uncategorized