Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > cschmand66
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Luxating Patellas in Border Collie

Posted 09-30-2018 at 02:21 PM by cschmand66

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero2 View Post
Oh, this is a hard one. I feel for you, because this is not going to be easy. This dog is young, and, based on what you tell us, the condition is very severe. This condition would be either congenital (a birth defect), or genetic (passed down from the parents). And it apparently is diagnosable early in a dog's life (like at 4 mos). But that means the dog will have to live with this for his whole life, and deal with it. BTW, most dogs with luxating patella (dislocated kneecap) manage their lives
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coastal North Carolina....Shallotte, Southport, Boiling Spring Lakes...

Posted 06-16-2015 at 01:49 PM by cschmand66

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenage1 View Post
The higher crime areas are the low-income and public housing surrounding downtown. Further out, roughly east of 23rd St, and north of Market Street would be OK. I'd also suggest avoiding apartment complexes with students who tend to party.

If your husband is a good, reliable handyman, he should be able to find plenty of self-employment work. I am sure there are also maintenance jobs in the aprtment complexes.

I don't think he will have an issue with work, he...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coastal North Carolina....Shallotte, Southport, Boiling Spring Lakes...

Posted 06-16-2015 at 01:43 PM by cschmand66

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinadawg2 View Post
You had some good information provided on this thread:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/coast...t-vs-east.html

I live in Southport, and there are definitely teenagers here. Its a small town, and Brunswick County does have a lot of retirees, but South Brunswick High School is right up the road and has an enrollment of 1,000, so there are teenagers around.

The best areas in Wilmington are away from downtown,
Posted in Uncategorized