Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > tinytrump
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Happy Transgender Awareness Month to everyone here!

Posted 03-31-2024 at 03:23 PM by tinytrump

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Because Democrats love celebrating weird crap that insults normal people.
Why are you insulted? You don’t need to celebrate anything.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Couldn’t Believe It went To Home Depot This Morning And They No Longer Offer Plastic Bags So I Had To Pay For Paper Bags

Posted 09-08-2019 at 09:09 PM by tinytrump

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Thoughts and prayers.
ROTFL 😂
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Will Melania be the most attractive first lady ever?

Posted 01-04-2017 at 07:34 PM by tinytrump

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
The bigger question:

Will Ivanka be taking on the duties of first lady and Melania only show up on rare occasions to stand next to Donald at events ?
She is a token wife,, honey just take care if your boy...I think that is the more beautiful part of her
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's this really about?

Posted 10-30-2016 at 05:15 PM by tinytrump

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I'm voting for only candidate that is willing to address the corruption that plagues our political system, and career politicians.

I'm voting for Donald J Trump.
His corruption is business deals - not governmental issues, so. How does that work??
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

School Buses

Posted 08-20-2008 at 05:00 PM by tinytrump

The money we are trying to save is going to cost us dearly in a small child being lost, (taken) in the longer walks to catch a school bus. I am appaled at the lack of concern for these small children, not every one has a car or the time to wait with the child for the bus. So we save on gas in the school budget and spend it looking for the lost child with police, dogs helicopters, police cars and the entire investigations that goes on for weeks, or months even years, because we cannot fork out enough...
Posted in Uncategorized