Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > MoniqTheGreat
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Miami vs FT Laud Life Decision

Posted 12-17-2018 at 11:12 PM by MoniqTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbs2691 View Post
Best of luck OP!
Keep us posted!
Thank You! I will
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 12-14-2018 at 08:58 AM by MoniqTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by logybogy View Post
If you are serious about growing your fashion business and think that you need to be around celebrities and that scene to move it to the next level, you really need to be in Los Angeles. It's a much, much, much, bigger entertainment market for what you want to do. You can't even compare Miami to LA for fashion.

There's a small fashion industry in Miami Beach but it's nothing like it was in the 1990's when Madonna, Sly Stallone, Versace were here. Miami Beach was the "in"
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 12-14-2018 at 02:12 AM by MoniqTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruski View Post
If you want the star power encounters, then you probably need to live on South Beach, or maybe in Brickell.

And you probably need be paying $5,000+ per month to live in a place where you would be rubbing elbows with anyone close to that kind of lifestyle.
I’m definitely not paying anyone $5,000 a month! I’d rather be homeless and stack my coins lol I couldn’t find many choices on South Beach and don’t think I would like to live there, too touristsy. I like to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 12-14-2018 at 02:02 AM by MoniqTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
You're welcome!

Ok that helps clear things up a bit.

I also moved from San Francisco to Florida, but I chose Orlando. However, I still understand your desire for wanting a more tropical atmosphere, etc. I used to live in South Florida as well.

San Francisco and Miami are apples to oranges. San Francisco and Fort Lauderdale are apples to catfish.

I really think you need to go to Miami / Miami Beach for what you want. Fort Lauderdale surprisingly
Posted in Uncategorized