Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Sly25:17
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Random view from my twisted mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Signs You May Have An Earthbound Spirit

Posted 01-08-2009 at 04:06 AM by Sly25:17

I have been reading this good book lately which I discussed in another blog about earthbound spirits and in this book it talks about how to know when you have an earthbound spirit in your house. When you think about it alot of time you pass these signs off as normal happenings because alot of them do happen in normal life. It is when you notice that headaches only are worse in certain rooms or maybe you go through a ****load of light bulbs and batteries that you realize something really may be...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Posted 07-14-2008 at 05:25 AM by Sly25:17

I became interested in ghosts,hauntings,the paranormal and unexplained not because of the many shows like Most Haunted,Dead Famous ,or that show with the plumbers but because I have sensed things around me and have seen things since I was little.My house where i lived till I was 21 was and still is haunted by a Mexican/Spanish man from the 18th or 19th century.This information was told to my mother by a psychic friend of hers who has since passed away.She was told that this man and his family were...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Premonitions and Predictions

Posted 07-14-2008 at 05:23 AM by Sly25:17

Has anyone ever experienced dreams that came true or had feelings that something would happen?Alot of times I have feelings where I have been in situations that seemed really familiar. I ain't just talking about deja vu but I mean I knew what would be said or done before. I aslo get these strong feelings that warn me about badthings. For example if too many things go wrong before I go some where , I just will not go. Awhile backI was going to the local store but I couldn't find my wallet, misplaced...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seeing and Hearing Spirits

Posted 07-14-2008 at 05:20 AM by Sly25:17

I guess you could say that I have been able to see and hear spirits for most my life. My Mom says that it runs on her side of the family. Since I was a kid it was like this for me. As a teen I was still trying to understand this. Though I often was under the influence of alcohol and marijuana it was mostly when I was totally aware of things that I mostly saw and heard these things. It was really creepy to feel that someone was around me when in fact it couldn't be seen. It has been 10 years since...
Posted in Uncategorized