Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > susieJD
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Sitting Vigual With Mother Mary

Posted 04-07-2012 at 04:18 AM by susieJD

I grieve for thee, O Mary most sorrowful, for the pangs that wrenched thy most loving heart at the burial of Jesus. Dear Mother, by thy heart sunk in the bitterness of desolation, obtain for me the gift of wisdom.

Our Blessed Mother told the famous mystic St. Bridget of Sweden, what was going through her mind when they placed Jesus in the Holy Sepulcher:
“It would be impossible...
Old

Vigual For Jesus

Posted 04-07-2012 at 04:15 AM by susieJD

[SIZE=4]I grieve for thee, O Mary most sorrowful, for the pangs that wrenched thy most loving heart at the burial of Jesus. Dear Mother, by thy heart sunk in the bitterness of desolation, obtain for me the gift of wisdom. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Our Blessed Mother told the famous mystic St. Bridget of Sweden, what was going through her mind when they placed Jesus in the Holy Sepulcher: [/SIZE]...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Palm Sunday Sun In The Woods

Posted 04-01-2012 at 09:40 AM by susieJD

Happy April Fools Day!

Wish that I were playing a prank with that title. But no, it's so foggy here I can barely see the road. Even the turkeys are hanging close to the house. As good as they say their eyesight is, guess they can't see through this soup either!

Happy "Palm Sunday" everyone! I couldn't make it to church this morning, I need help getting my...
Old

Another Cold and Cloudy Day

Posted 03-30-2012 at 08:03 AM by susieJD

Burrr! Good Morning Everyone!

Hope that it's warmer there (where ever you are) this morning. The promise of warmer weather has now gone away and winter has returned. Frost on the turkeys this morning. Never understand how those critters can hang on to the electric wire all night without falling off in the wind.

This cold rainy weather doesn't do much for the RA.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Very Sleepy Day

Posted 03-29-2012 at 03:17 PM by susieJD

[SIZE=4]Good Afternoon -

Or at least I hope your having a good day. I'm having a "sleepy" day. It's one of those days when fatigue takes over. Cause? Could be medicines, RA or COPD. Don't really ever know why, but it's all I can do to stay away from the bed. The doctor's say I should "go with the flow", but I'm so tired of sleeping all the time! I've got things
Posted in Lifestyle, News