Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > susieJD
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Minnesota Morning Coming Down For the love of the Minnesota North and it's beautiful forests, lakes, falls and people.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Chilly Wednesday Morning

Posted 04-11-2012 at 06:02 AM by susieJD

Good Wednesday Morning!

Really chilly here in the north woods this morning! I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit before going out to let the doggies out of their kennels.

Yesterday was the girls birthday! They are now 9 years old. We celebrated with cupcakes! I do this every year because they were Honey's last puppies.

I'll be keeping this short
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Cold But Sunny Tuesday!

Posted 04-10-2012 at 06:48 AM by susieJD

Good Tuesday Morning!

Burrrr! Chilly Willy here! But it looks like we're going to have a great sunrise.

I started my day early, 4AM again. My sleep pattern is so messed up that I sometimes think that day is night and night is day. I wake up in a panic sometimes. I think that it's dark out and that I slept through putting my doggies in for the night. I jump out
Old

Sitting Vigual With Mother Mary

Posted 04-07-2012 at 04:18 AM by susieJD

I grieve for thee, O Mary most sorrowful, for the pangs that wrenched thy most loving heart at the burial of Jesus. Dear Mother, by thy heart sunk in the bitterness of desolation, obtain for me the gift of wisdom.

Our Blessed Mother told the famous mystic St. Bridget of Sweden, what was going through her mind when they placed Jesus in the Holy Sepulcher:
“It would be impossible...
Old

Vigual For Jesus

Posted 04-07-2012 at 04:15 AM by susieJD

[SIZE=4]I grieve for thee, O Mary most sorrowful, for the pangs that wrenched thy most loving heart at the burial of Jesus. Dear Mother, by thy heart sunk in the bitterness of desolation, obtain for me the gift of wisdom. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Our Blessed Mother told the famous mystic St. Bridget of Sweden, what was going through her mind when they placed Jesus in the Holy Sepulcher: [/SIZE]...
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Good Blessed "Good Friday"

Posted 04-06-2012 at 07:58 AM by susieJD

Let me cling to the cross

Help me to cling to the cross,
be crucified to the world by it,
and in it find deepest humiliation,motives to patience and self-denial,
grace for active benevolence,
faith to grasp eternal life,
hope to lift up my head,
love to bind me for ever