Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Miss Blue
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
This 'n that Current everyday rambling
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Back Porch Invasion..part 2

Posted 08-22-2008 at 07:15 AM by Miss Blue
Updated 08-22-2008 at 05:58 PM by Miss Blue

I have become attached to my raccoons..Early yesterday morning when I came to the kitchen and turned the light on, there sat two big raccoons with a very young one between them..They just stared at me and followed every move I made..One actually stood up and seemed to beg.

Hubby and neighbor are concerned about the damage they can cause to peoples gardens and that someone may decide to kill them..My neighbor is an animal lover and actually sells "critter caskets" in his...
Posted in This 'n that
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Back Porch Invasion

Posted 08-17-2008 at 09:53 AM by Miss Blue
Updated 08-22-2008 at 05:59 PM by Miss Blue

We have a screened in back porch..
This is where I keep a freezer, a couple of storage cupboards and my cat food..There are lots of cats in this small neighborhood..Most of them are like mine.."fixed, fat, and lazy"..
For a couple months my H and I suspected that a coon was visiting our back porch, because the cat food and garbage can was being turned over quite often..He warned me about running out there in the dark in the middle of the night, because coons are known to be...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Coons 006.jpg (69.0 KB, 1053 views)
Posted in This 'n that
Old

A Rally Good Rant...Try it

Posted 07-27-2008 at 02:17 PM by Miss Blue

Good bye and good riddance! You came into my life nearly 40 years ago when I was young and vulnerable and eager to be an adult. I didn't like you or your effects on me at first, and my body tried desperatly to warn me You caught me at every opportunity you could and took advantage of me, and like a child, I succumbed

You have used me and abused me for forty years! No more, I refuse to let you wear me down and possibly be the death of me! Out of my life..NOW!

Posted in This 'n that
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Why Blue Blogs

Posted 07-17-2008 at 07:58 AM by Miss Blue

I blog for a very personal reason..my children and grandchildren and their generations whom I will never meet in this current life..

There were secrets in my mom's family, that have never been revealed to us, secrets about why my brother was adopted to my aunt? Secrets making me wonder if he is really my twin, because of the connection we had even though we rarely saw each other while growing up..

My mom was a hard worker who did without everything except the bare necessities...
Posted in This 'n that
Old

Blues Fingers Ain't Talkin'

Posted 07-02-2008 at 09:04 PM by Miss Blue
Updated 07-12-2008 at 08:00 AM by Miss Blue

One of my happiest moments on cd was when they added the blog option.."Well now," I say to myself, "here's my chance to put it all out there, all my great many memories, all my wisdom, all my thoughts on saving the world, all my writing talent on the www.com for dozens perhaps hundreds to read "..HAH, in those first few days my mind was full of what I would write as I hurried off a couple blogs with very little effort..Subjects and past events were running through my mind so...
Posted in This 'n that