Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > bentlebee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Plastic Surgeon in Tampa Bay?

Posted 04-18-2024 at 01:17 PM by bentlebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in either Tampa or St Pete who can perform liposuction? Thanks much.
Hi, Dr. Jaime Perez is one of the best. He is on McDill Ave.
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

School reports in Tampa Bay area.

Posted 04-26-2013 at 05:32 PM by bentlebee

Tampa Bay, School Information and School Reports, School Comparisons for Moving Families, Coldwell Banker Action Realty

I believe we are not allowed to post on the forum certain items but I'm under the impression that I can post on my blog the school report webiste so readers can fill it out and see for themselves how a school is performing. If it is not allowed than I will take it down.
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Hiring a good realtor

Posted 04-10-2013 at 04:36 AM by bentlebee

When buyers and/or sellers want to hire a good realtor I would suggest to ask around and Google or Bing the persons name and see what is coming up.

Nowadays with the internet available nothing is as helpful as having the knowledge who you are dealing with.

The same thing counts for hiring a Home inspector, mortgage broker, title company, pest control company if applicable, etc.

It will make a big difference in the process of buying or selling your property....
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Realtor status

Posted 04-07-2013 at 08:08 AM by bentlebee

I want to thank "Annie in Oldsmar" & "Gulfer" for both pointing out to me that as a Broker/Owner/Realtor there is a possibility to show the status for this on the forum.

When other posters read my old threads/posts they will see that when I joined this forum I was not licensed and was not to happy with the realtors I came across and who represented us as investors and when we listed our homes. From the time I got my license I disclosed it in my posts if it...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized