Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2010, 06:21 PM

15 posts, read 54,663 times

Advertisements

Anybody live or have lived there or know someone who lived there? I was curious how this complex is to live? Its located on Shoreline Drive and the Boise River off of Americana blvd. How much is it for high speed internet in the area? and is the underground parking inclusive in the rent fee? Thanks in advance, Peter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2020, 07:20 PM

117 posts, read 93,127 times
Default A decade later, and .. yes

I lived there in 2016 through 2019 and liked it very much. Sonny the manager is super cool.
The pipes there are not great,.. specifically like the kitchen sink. Had to make multiple maint. calls for that.. and you feel like management thinks you're putting grease down there. even though you aren't. .. but they don't make you feel bad about it.

The covered parking is covered in the rent. They have their own Internet provider, called RiverPipe which is excellent. I don't think it went down a single time in my 2.6 years or so there. It's added as an extra $40 to your rent bill. Excellent bandwidth.

If you get a top floor, you also get stairs inside your apartment to an upstairs cute little loft. I used mine for my exercise room ( since I could make noise and not disturb my downstairs nabe ). Also used it for my office, but if I moved to that apt again, i would leave my computer downstairs.. because the work I should have been doing on it, well.. I was doing less work due to the computer being upstairs, and watching more TV which is of course on your main floor.

And also,.. dang, they have free DISH. It comes with the apartment. That really kept me from doing more work, creative work. I should have gave my dish box back to management so I would only be tempted by netflix and amazon prime ( which is also too distracting ).

I"m on the verge of actually calling them to see what their rent is.. may try to move back there ( in orlando now ). If not Boise, probably Eagle or Meridian. [mod cut]

Last edited by volosong; 10-19-2020 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: inappropriate language

Old 10-18-2020, 08:51 PM

623 posts, read 1,612,759 times
This is a great location!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
View detailed profiles of: