Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 05:56 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,934 times

Advertisements

I tried them out today for the first time and was very pleased with the job that they did and also their pricing ! I had the Queen for A Day Special, which includes a Hair Cut and Style, with a Manicure and Pedicure at the same time !!! I feel simply MARVELOUS !!!!

Anyways, they're located in the Hillcrest Shopping Center at Overland and Orchard in Boise, not too far from the Boise Airport. Check them out sometime . I think that you will be happily surprised !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 03:16 PM

1 posts, read 5,862 times
Michelle is fantastic!!! I went to a place that butchered me and Michele took that horrible mistake and gave me the best style I ever had in my life!!! She is fantastic with colour also. I look like it is the colour I was born with. Only my hairdresser knows for sure. Go to her website and see for yourself. [url=http://www.metropolisboise.com]Metropolis - Boise, Idaho's Total Concept Salon Specializing in Color Correction[/url] She has the cutest spa. Real homey and down to earth. The nail tech and massage therapist are also wonderful. I got a real family feeling from the place.

Old 03-27-2009, 09:30 PM

150 posts, read 580,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinLeeL View Post
Michelle is fantastic!!! I went to a place that butchered me and Michele took that horrible mistake and gave me the best style I ever had in my life!!! She is fantastic with colour also. I look like it is the colour I was born with. Only my hairdresser knows for sure. Go to her website and see for yourself. Metropolis - Boise, Idaho's Total Concept Salon Specializing in Color Correction She has the cutest spa. Real homey and down to earth. The nail tech and massage therapist are also wonderful. I got a real family feeling from the place.

I know that place I live right by it. Her price for hair cuts are reasonable. I will have to see. I went to Great Clips last and the chick that normally does awesome put way too many layers in my hair and textured bangs that I had her cut way too much. I am wanting to grow my hair out but I would like it to look better while I am doing that.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:14 AM

1 posts, read 5,135 times
Hi,

Does any one know a place in Boise, ID where they do Eyebrow threading..

Old 02-23-2010, 04:32 PM

25 posts, read 78,004 times
Graeber & Co is THE best in Boise...we moved here from LA and they are top knotch!

Old 05-06-2010, 12:16 PM

1 posts, read 4,947 times
I used to have the greatest barber here in Boise. She was the best ever with color, cuts, styles and what have you. Her name was Pam Lee, or Pam Kincade (married name) Anyone know where she works these days?

Old 05-12-2010, 06:08 PM

2 posts, read 6,576 times
Talking day spa inexpensive

If you want a great little day salon, try Orange Hair Salon & Spa on Overland in Boise. They have rockin pedicures and great stylists at good prices for us college girls.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:16 PM

9 posts, read 30,170 times
Default I can tell you where NOT to go!

If I were you I would stay away from Fusion Salon & Spa in Boise. A gal named Peyton butchered me there, and turned my hair an awful orange color! ugh...it has taken me months to get my hair back to being "presentable".

Michell at Metropolis is good, and Sierra at Salon Rios is also good and much faster as far as time goes.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 PM

1 posts, read 3,996 times
I have been to Rain Salon and Spa and I must say was the best experience ever! Friendly and the place was very clean and relaxing has a great vibe. Loved my pedicure and the best massage ever from Amy. For an Aveda salon the prices where affordable. Everyone was great and love the foot lotion!

Old 11-14-2013, 11:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,302 times
Victoria at Lunatic Fringe Salon Downtown Boise 208.955.0400

You can check out her work @victoriadoeshair on Instagram!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
View detailed profiles of: