Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2017, 08:07 AM

145 posts, read 156,102 times

Advertisements

I am looking for an apartment within walk or a short bike to the BSU that is fairly new and has a nice gym. Any ideas? I would like to keep the rent under 1000.00 a month. Any people who work for the university on here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 02:08 PM

252 posts, read 297,985 times
Depending on how close you deem close, look at River Plaza. Its a block from the greenbelt on 13th and River. We have lived here for 3 years and like it.

Old 01-29-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikesChevelle View Post
Depending on how close you deem close, look at River Plaza. Its a block from the greenbelt on 13th and River. We have lived here for 3 years and like it.

Any issues from living so close to the men's shelter?

Old 01-31-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnc View Post
Any issues from living so close to the men's shelter?
In 3+ years there the only thing that happened is someone took my bike seat, but that could have been anyone.

The apts across the street are heavily refugee families. They have all been very nice and the only "issue" (doesnt bother me) is that their kids will be out playing sometimes till 11 in the summer.

We couldnt be more happy with living here given the low cost and the location.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:26 AM

Also its very quiet in the complex as most of the units have senior citizens in them.

Old 02-01-2017, 09:25 AM

3,338 posts, read 6,899,365 times
Give this a shot. The complex is upstream on the opposite side of the river and within walking distance to BSU.

Apartments For Rent in Boise, Idaho 83712 | Clearwater Apartments

This is on Shoreline Drive along the river and near BSU.
River Walk Apts. - On the Greenbelt!

There are several new apartments that have been built in the Lusk District area next to BSU. I'm not sure if they only rent to students or not. There are also other complexes near BSU along the river on Parkcenter Boulevard.

Another option may be this newly renovated historic building downtown.

The Owyhee | Apartments in Boise, ID

Old 02-02-2017, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syringaloid View Post
Give this a shot. The complex is upstream on the opposite side of the river and within walking distance to BSU.

Apartments For Rent in Boise, Idaho 83712 | Clearwater Apartments

This is on Shoreline Drive along the river and near BSU.
River Walk Apts. - On the Greenbelt!

There are several new apartments that have been built in the Lusk District area next to BSU. I'm not sure if they only rent to students or not. There are also other complexes near BSU along the river on Parkcenter Boulevard.

Another option may be this newly renovated historic building downtown.

The Owyhee | Apartments in Boise, ID

Thanks. I will check those out.

Old 02-02-2017, 04:04 AM

127 posts, read 140,756 times
Whitewater Park Apartments are pretty awesome with a 2 story gym, basketball courts, 2 pools, right on the greenbelt. It's a tad farther away than you may want. They're older but the units along the pond are remodeled and the gym, pool and clubhouse are brand new.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area