Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2008, 09:31 AM

1 posts, read 2,231 times

Advertisements

Hi all, we were looking at a home in Newton Center. Does anyone have an opinion about that part of town. We were looking at a home near Stein's Circle and the SawMill brook pkwy. Any input will be appreciated as we are not familiar with the town at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2008, 06:47 PM

646 posts, read 1,787,700 times
I think Newton Centre is really nice. It's the biggest (I believe) of the villages in the city of Newton and it has a small center area with plenty of stores and restaurants. It has also has the green D-line that is the best of the green lines.
What else would you like to know about the village?

Old 02-08-2008, 09:46 AM

3 posts, read 44,612 times
Smile Yes I Would Like Info on Schools Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockholmaren View Post
I think Newton Centre is really nice. It's the biggest (I believe) of the villages in the city of Newton and it has a small center area with plenty of stores and restaurants. It has also has the green D-line that is the best of the green lines.
What else would you like to know about the village?
Hello, we also would like to relocate to Newton...in your opinion, what part of Newton has the best Elementary Schools? Do you know anything about CountrySide Elem. or Underwood, or Zarvas? Are there any "stay away" areas in Newton? Thanks so much! - Nicole, VA

Old 02-08-2008, 01:03 PM

646 posts, read 1,787,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolemardin View Post
Hello, we also would like to relocate to Newton...in your opinion, what part of Newton has the best Elementary Schools? Do you know anything about CountrySide Elem. or Underwood, or Zarvas? Are there any "stay away" areas in Newton? Thanks so much! - Nicole, VA
Unfortunately I don't know much about schools (no kids), but I'm sure there are many others here who are more familiar with the schools. I would imagine that most of them good and I can't think of any area in Newton that would be construed as "stay away."

Some data regarding the schools can be found here at least:
Profiles Search Page - Massachusetts Directory Profiles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston