Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 06:12 PM

11,052 posts, read 12,436,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonRevealed View Post
Alright kids, gather around... Q&A time!

What do you like on your pizza?
pepperoni, sausage, ricotta, mushrooms, and onions. I use Yelp24 coupon to save 2bux

How much money do you make?
really none of your business, but less than 200k and greater than 100k.

So, are you a trust fund baby?
brah, why would my last apartment only be 400sqft? why would i move to a building that have an amazing rooftop deck to another building thats not gonna open it's roof top deck until spring?

Do you think you're funny?
I think i'm entertaining and have above average story telling and writing skills. I rather have controversial posts than sound angry.

Did you order pizza from Comet Ping Pong Pizza to support Hillary's operation?
No comment

Why did you write your last post?
So I can see how people respond.
Nobody cares.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2016, 06:37 PM

49 posts, read 62,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimmy24 View Post
Nobody cares.
I see. I see. Well then....

Happy holidays

Old 12-20-2016, 06:56 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,036,104 times
Quote:
I wish. I was paying close to 2700 for 400sq ft in my last apartment.

You know what was the worst part of living there? Dealing with the shocked face of the food delivery person when I open the door. As I had to smile, leave a big tip, tell a few jokes, and act all extra nice to humanize myself in front of this person who is judging me because i'm what appears to be a young guy while they hope it was a middle age person.

I dealt with all of this so I can eat my pizza while looking through all the pictures from the rooftop party the night earlier.

LOL. Yes, I am sure the pizza delivery guy was so shocked and impressed to see an apparently wealthy young person in Boston. I mean, that hardly ever happens here!

You had to "humanize" yourself and tell jokes? Why, exactly?

Old 12-21-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
LOL. Yes, I am sure the pizza delivery guy was so shocked and impressed to see an apparently wealthy young person in Boston. I mean, that hardly ever happens here!
I doubt they were impressed. What other emotions do you think they felt?

Also, to be clear, i'm not wealthy, but I am somewhat young.

Quote:
You had to "humanize" yourself and tell jokes? Why, exactly?
If I have to guess, you already formulated your own opinion. Why do you think I did it?

Old 12-22-2016, 01:15 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,036,104 times
Quote:
I doubt they were impressed. What other emotions do you think they felt?

Also, to be clear, i'm not wealthy, but I am somewhat young.

If I have to guess, you already formulated your own opinion. Why do you think I did it?

Why on earth do you think the person delivering you a pizza thinks or cares anything about you at all during a 10 second business transaction?

Old 12-22-2016, 04:41 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,063,075 times
Quote:
Why on earth do you think the person delivering you a pizza thinks or cares anything about you at all during a 10 second business transaction?

He seems to be almost as full of himself as the "why isn't the world paying more attention to me" troll from a few days ago, maybe they should get together and have a drink or something.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I bet it took you 10secs to read my post and expectations are formed.

Anywhoo... imagine you had to wear a fast food uniform around Wellesley Center and that you had to initiate interactions with people. In a way, thats an emotionally tough job.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:26 AM

Speaking of all those Avalon "luxury" Ikea showrooms, how in the world are they their stated square footage when every room is a 10x10 cage?

Old 01-22-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
I bet it took you 10secs to read my post and expectations are formed.

Anywhoo... imagine you had to wear a fast food uniform around Wellesley Center and that you had to initiate interactions with people. In a way, thats an emotionally tough job.
Why would it be emotionally tough to interact with what sounds like a VP of a one person department at his daddy's real estate agency?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston