Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2018, 12:13 PM

2 posts, read 1,444 times

Advertisements

Boulder area locals,

I am a general dentist looking to move to the Boulder area to finally settle down in a like-minded community. Because I am in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, I must find a full-time position in a non-profit dental care organization. I have several years experience and ivy league credentials. What are the places that come to mind? I would like to live in or around Boulder.

Currently, I live in the panhandle of Texas, where circumstances, not desire, brought me four years ago. I stuck it out as long as I can here. I am from PA/NYC, so I have never experienced life in a red state, esp. now! Yipes. Colorado and Boulder specifically have called to me -- I have a serious meditation practice and advanced training in holistic health and wellness. My functional medicine doctor is in Boulder. One of my cats came from Colorado Springs. Many of the meditation retreats that I would like to sit are in the Boulder area. You understand...

Thank you for any tips (including "stay away from..."). Have a great weekend!
Mindfully yours,
~molarbear
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 12:18 PM

2,289 posts, read 2,946,364 times
Are you looking for public dental clinics in economically disadvantaged areas?

Old 09-02-2018, 12:28 PM

2 posts, read 1,444 times
Not necessarily. CHC's are typically in every community, but they surely are concentrated in disadvantaged areas. Boulder appears to have something called "Dental Aid" with several offices. Curious if people have heard of it or know of others near-ish to Boulder...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area