Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2013, 04:44 AM

108 posts, read 259,397 times

Advertisements

Haye vs Tyson Fury an all British clash who do you think will win? I was watching the conference between these 2 on youtube it was hilarious Tyson Fury is one funny dude regardless of how good he is inside the ring everytime this guy speaks I cant stop laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EkDhUZHg4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 05:36 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,306,635 times
Fury is not an impressive fighter with a weak jaw. Steve Johnson(former light HW) got inside and almost knocked him out. On the knock down, Fury looked out. Fury managed to fight back so I do applaud him for heart, humor and that's about it.

If the fight is on the outside, Fury will do well. There is not much deep thought here, Haye looked stupid in the Klitcho fight. Fury's unimpressive skills are perfect for a top 10 fighter, but you never know because Haye whines like a little girl (hey, you cant do that, stay there don't move, stop touching me, my toe hurts, etc). The outcome really depends on Haye's aggression.

Old 08-17-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
Fury is not an impressive fighter with a weak jaw. Steve Johnson(former light HW) got inside and almost knocked him out. On the knock down, Fury looked out. Fury managed to fight back so I do applaud him for heart, humor and that's about it.

If the fight is on the outside, Fury will do well. There is not much deep thought here, Haye looked stupid in the Klitcho fight. Fury's unimpressive skills are perfect for a top 10 fighter, but you never know because Haye whines like a little girl (hey, you cant do that, stay there don't move, stop touching me, my toe hurts, etc). The outcome really depends on Haye's aggression.
I don't know much about Fury to be honest but from what I have seen he seems a bit slow or sluggish I would imagine Haye has the speed but I never liked Haye because he does whine as you mentioned and he wants to be too much of a celebrity. I would like to see Fury win but not confident he can even with his claims of been the best boxer haha funny guy.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:08 PM

519 posts, read 603,737 times
Haye should dominate Fury assuming that he isn't suffering from any lingering toe issues. /s

Haye is faster and Fury's chin is suspect. I'll take Haye KO7.

Last edited by Evan702; 08-20-2013 at 02:28 PM..

Old 08-22-2013, 02:32 AM

I saw the fight where Fury punched himself in the face lol some funny sh*t I would like to see Fury win but I think Haye will take it just because of the fights I have seen with Fury he seems slow.

Old 05-04-2014, 09:09 PM

774 posts, read 906,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pettyhate View Post
Haye vs Tyson Fury an all British clash who do you think will win? I was watching the conference between these 2 on youtube it was hilarious Tyson Fury is one funny dude regardless of how good he is inside the ring everytime this guy speaks I cant stop laughing.

DAVID HAYE v TYSON FURY - FULL & UNCUT LONDON PRESS CONFERENCE / HAYE v FURY - YouTube
What happened to these two guys?

Old 05-05-2014, 08:40 PM

4,659 posts, read 4,116,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simtropico View Post
What happened to these two guys?
Haye cancelled the fight twice claiming "injuries" including a shoulder injury that allegedly threatened his career.

I am not going so far as to call bullhsit outright, but I predicted over on checkhookboxing that the fight would not come off, and sure enough... It fits right in the pattern cancelling out on Vitali twice, crying about his toe after the cowardly performance against WladKlit, etc.

If Haye's injury is legit, it is probably the end of his career, as those types of injuries can kill your power for good. If it is not, I can't imagine that anyone will ever fight him again. So the bottom line is that Fury is going on to a world title shot should he beat Chisora again, and Haye is pretty much done, at least on a world level.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing