U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 08:49 AM

9,369 posts, read 18,033,669 times

Advertisements

Manny had already committed a statement after the Margarito fight that he was staying at 147, and he fought Bradley as a result of the criticism he was receiving for not fighting enough black fighters. What was Floyd's excuse again for not fighting Martinez?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2013, 11:01 AM

519 posts, read 504,913 times
And after Margacheato he fought (a hobbled) Shane Mosley so the black fighter thing, if it ever had any validity, is out the window. Manny also made a statement that he'd be willing to fight Sergio at 150, but when it was time for the rubber to meet the road, he chose the (supposedly) safe route. You always want to accuse Floyd of that, but when Manny does the same thing, you're the Man O' a Thousand Excuses. At least be consistent, dude.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:30 PM

I am consisntent, as consistent as your girl Mayweather who always finds a way out. You can argue this until you puke coat hangers. Be happy with your boring fighter who builds up subpar opponents as legitimate contenders while dismissing them as inferior from the other side of his mouth. Which is it? Are they legit or are they a joke? He had everyone believing Guerrero and Alvarez were dangerous opponents but at the same time he claims they aren't worthy...asking no one in particular "who have they fought?" Insisting they are nobodies. In one breath he contradicts himself and continues the smoke and mirrors game.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:18 PM

Girl? What are you, 12? Seriously, grow up.

Thank you though for admitting the obvious: that you have no cogent case and thus, when pressed you are reduced to little more than few sad, sophomoric barbs.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan702 View Post
Girl? What are you, 12? Seriously, grow up.

Thank you though for admitting the obvious: that you have no cogent case and thus, when pressed you are reduced to little more than few sad, sophomoric barbs.
Says the guy who calls Margarito Margacheato and Pacquiao Prince Manny. Thanks for hijacking another thread. At least you didn't post any photos of Justin Beiber.

Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 PM

Antonio Margarito is a proven and disgraced....(wait for it) CHEATER so the derision seems rather apropos. "Prince Manny", I can't recall using that term so as is often the case, you don't seem to know what you're talking about. The only thing that got hijacked is your usual BS. Little tip: Since you don't like getting called out on your crap...stop spewing crap. Seems simple enough.

Old 10-15-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan702 View Post
Antonio Margarito is a proven and disgraced....(wait for it) CHEATER so the derision seems rather apropos. "Prince Manny", I can't recall using that term so as is often the case, you don't seem to know what you're talking about. The only thing that got hijacked is your usual BS. Little tip: Since you don't like getting called out on your crap...stop spewing crap. Seems simple enough.
I stand corrected, you referred to Pacquiao as "Saint Manny"...six of one half dozen of the other. Here are just two examples of many:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/20954171-post4.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/20973749-post6.html

You're obviously angry because you can construct a solid enough alibi for Floyd's excuses. Any time I raise a valid point or inconvenient truth you shut down and throw a tantrum. Don't take it out on me. You are the one who stalks me from thread to thread any time Floyd is criticized. You really have an unhealthy obsession with defending his honor.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I stand corrected
As usual.

Sorry, bud but the pouting, the childish rants and anger issues are all you; no need to try and (unsuccessfully) project your shortcomings onto me. The inconvenient truth that burns you up is that for all of your foot stomping and hissy fits, Mayweather remains undefeated and is the top draw and rainmaker in the sport. You talk all of this crap and yet it's almost always easily able to be flipped back and applied to your hero who's been banished to China to fight for $5 a pop. Oh well, we all have to do what we have to do I guess. Regardless, what's actually unhealthy is all of that haterism that you've got inside of you. Just let it go before it eats you alive.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or