Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 09:51 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times

Advertisements

Well cross Broner off the list. He just got spanked by Maidana. Great fight, even better outcome. Once again Broner proves what a classless waste of excrement he is both in and outside the ring. So glad to see Maidana didn't get screwed on the decision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 09:55 PM

1,267 posts, read 3,074,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Well cross Broner off the list. He just got spanked by Maidana. Great fight, even better outcome. Once again Broner proves what a classless waste of excrement he is both in and outside the ring. So glad to see Maidana didn't get screwed on the decision.
Maidana won?

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 12-14-2013, 09:59 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,398 times
That was a beating. Thank you Maidana for shutting up an unprofessional, buffoon, embarrassing man. I hope that Broner learns a lesson, drops the antics and comes back renewed...as a professional.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:22 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,600,426 times
But to answer the original question too, I like what I see from Danny Garcia.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:51 PM

491 posts, read 1,651,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
That was a beating. Thank you Maidana for shutting up an unprofessional, buffoon, embarrassing man. I hope that Broner learns a lesson, drops the antics and comes back renewed...as a professional.
Ya, this loud mouth took a serious beating. Maidana was just relentless. Broner was on the canvas twice, Maidana would've finished him off with a tko in the 8th round if Maidana didn't get frustrated with Broner holding him which resulted in an intentional head butt to get him off.
Had Maidana remained calm and waited for the ref to break up the hold, Broner was going down lights out. Oh man, out of all this, Broner "flopped" on the canvas making it seemed that the head butt caused serious damaged, but it was all the left hooks all night that Maidana was throwing and connecting. Broner was looking for a way out for Maidana to get disqualified.
Broner is a clown, ran out of the ring and wouldn't do an interview after the scores were read.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:08 PM

519 posts, read 603,918 times
Well as I asked before, who cares about Adrien Broner? Who had he beaten? Time for certain folk(s) to find someone else to pump up...

Like I surmised in the other thread, Maidana handled Broner. Beat his punk arse thoroughly. Put him on his rear end a couple of times, buckled and wobbled several more times. While I'm admittedly a fan of Maidana's and thought he put on a good show, the guy who stole the show imo was Keith "One Time" Thurman!!! Great boxing skills and impressive display of power as Soto Karass is a tough S.O.B. to put away. I expect Thurman to be a P4P guy in the future.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:10 PM

1,267 posts, read 3,074,600 times
A very good thing about living in the Southwest is that you get free broadcast fights from Mexican Television channels, including those of Showtime and HBO. You only need to wait a couple of hours.

I am excited!

Old 12-15-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan702 View Post
Well as I asked before, who cares about Adrien Broner? Who had he beaten? Time for certain folk(s) to find someone else to pump up...

Like I surmised in the other thread, Maidana handled Broner. Beat his punk arse thoroughly. Put him on his rear end a couple of times, buckled and wobbled several more times. While I'm admittedly a fan of Maidana's and thought he put on a good show, the guy who stole the show imo was Keith "One Time" Thurman!!! Great boxing skills and impressive display of power as Soto Karass is a tough S.O.B. to put away. I expect Thurman to be a P4P guy in the future.
Seriously let it go man. Do you really need to come on here looking to dust things up with me again? I never built up Broner. Mayweather himself built him up as his protege. Take it up with your boy.

Old 12-15-2013, 09:13 AM

519 posts, read 603,918 times
Let what go? Did I mention you? No. Did I quote you? No. You can claim that you weren't trying to build up Broner around here, but your unsolicited response indicates otherwise...

Old 12-15-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan702 View Post
Let what go? Did I mention you? No. Did I quote you? No. You can claim that you weren't trying to build up Broner around here, but your unsolicited response indicates otherwise...
Quit playing games Evan, we all know who your original comment was meant for, I am the only one on here who you routinely target in defense of Floyd. Put your Pom-poms down for once and stay on point. Not every thread has to be about Floyd. Stalk someone else around the forums for a change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing