U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana > Bozeman
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-14-2007, 10:23 PM

171 posts, read 730,768 times

Advertisements

We are going to be in Bozeman on Thanksgiving Day and we were looking for somewhere that is serving a non-buffet style dinner. We have contacted a few restaurants (John Bozeman's and a few others) but we have had no luck. Any ideas????? Thanks in advance.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2007, 09:32 AM

6,038 posts, read 6,873,709 times
Where ever you go, don't go to the Hilton's Blue Canyon Grill. We made the mistake of going to their Holiday dinner and it was pathetic. I won't go into the sordid details but it was really bad in every way. I might suggest trying Applebees, Dennys or Cracker Barrel and call them first to check if they are even serving a special holiday menu.

Old 11-15-2007, 09:44 AM

171 posts, read 730,768 times
Thanks for the warning. I should have specified that we were looking for a good independant restaurant serving a really good meal. No big chains, thanks for the ideas though.

Old 11-17-2007, 06:11 PM

339 posts, read 772,336 times
Default Dinner in Bozeman

First I'd like to say that if I had two wishes the first would be that some one would buy my house in Florida the second would be to have Thanksgiving in Bozeman.

My family is moving to Alabama in December - my husband is already in Huntsville and we are driving up from FL for the holiday. Since we will be staying in a residential in type place we won't have a place to cook dinner - So we ordered a complete Thankgiving dinner from Publix (I don't know if any of the groceries in Bozeman do the same). We didn't want to eat in a resturant, but have as close to a family dinner as possible. This is a great way to have a family meal, with left-overs!

Old 11-19-2007, 12:43 AM

24 posts, read 41,144 times
I ate Thanksgiving dinner once, about 5 yrs. ago, at Clark's Crossing in Livingston. It was "buffet style" but more in a catering style than a Ponderosa/FamilyBuffet style. It was actually very good and we ate in a private room with the entire restaurant to ourselves. but it is 20 min. from bozeman.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:24 PM

1 posts, read 4,112 times
Did you have any luck finding a place to have Thanksgiving dinner. I had a last minute change of plans and would like to take my wife out. thanks

Old 11-07-2010, 05:32 PM

1 posts, read 3,554 times
Default tday in bozeman non buffet

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahomama View Post
We are going to be in Bozeman on Thanksgiving Day and we were looking for somewhere that is serving a non-buffet style dinner. We have contacted a few restaurants (John Bozeman's and a few others) but we have had no luck. Any ideas????? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure there are several options... one of which is Ted's Montana Grill.

Old 11-08-2010, 04:07 PM

1,219 posts, read 2,048,106 times
There is a restaurant by the stockyards in Three Forks that puts on an excellent, non-buffet style traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana > Bozeman