Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana > Bozeman
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 04:24 PM

3 posts, read 6,024 times

Advertisements

Hi im recently found myself moving back to montana I've been gone for about 12 years. Used to live in Great Falls but since I've been gone my mother and father have moved to Bozeman Im currently visiting the area and have really found it to be beutifull and welcoming. so on to my question. I have been airbrushing out east and have noticed there is no one in the area that i can find out here in bozeman i did talk to a gentaman that of course was from helena, down here riding his motorcycle the other day he said there were a couple of airbrush artist there. So what im wandering is there anyone or has there been in the past or do you think there would be an intrest in an automotive motorcycle t-shirt or all around anything i can get paint to stick too shop in the bozeman area? please let me know what you think good or bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 08:59 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,063,650 times
Why not start your own shop ? If your business is destined to succeed it will grow on it's own.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:44 AM

Thank you that is what im looking to do. Just wandering if there would be any objections or reasons i shouldnt. I've noticed maybe a couple of places were airbrushing has been done on the sign on 7th the smoker freindly shop and the back wall in an alley not sure on that one might have been spay paint. With so many artist around here in Montana I've always wanted to find my place in the feild. Now that I have found my medium I want to find the area, and being close to family would be ideal for my kids. I ultimatley want to end up with a automotive paint shop specializing in the mural side of airbrushing. Thank you again for your imput look for my shop soon.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:18 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,063,650 times
If you can make a decent living doing something you enjoy you will be happier than many filthy rich people who don't have to do squat and who can live anywhere they want. If you can do it in a place you like then you have the makings for a nice life, good luck to you.

Old 03-28-2010, 03:24 PM

Thank you rickers I do agree with you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana > Bozeman