U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-30-2012, 08:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,780 times

Advertisements

Maybe we could do like the Orlando Board and have it stay up as a sticky ?

There is a pretty good list for starters on this site..... Ron Jon's Easter Surf Contest has a lot going on.....Easter Egg Hunts in many towns.....check your church, school, etc. for activities too. Several high schools have concerts or plays soon....".Kiss Me Kate" at Bayside weekend of 12th.

click here

[URL]http://sharesend.com/download/5ccf5[/URL]

On Saturday night Bill O'Reily is at the Kings Center......Bill Maher is there the 28th.....

Think forward to first week in May the 3 day Runaway Country Concerts are at Wickham Park. General admission for all 3 days is about $120 but can buy single day, too. Lots of fun last year.....good concerts.

If you have Florida 4 day pass or annual passes Epcot Flower Show is still on and worth a drive over.

Sea world will be opening their new Turtle Trek area later this month.

Walk old Downtown Melbourne and see the shops and have a great lunch in one of the restaurants.
Destination restaurant right now for my friends and me is the Mansion rooftop.

Go watch for manateesand gators at Goode Park boat dock off Port Malabar Blvd.

Go to Turkey Creek Sanctuary and take the canoe landing trek to see the creek and possibly turtles(always) huge gar fish swimming in the water, gators, manatees, raccoons, gopher turtles, the hammoch and sand pine forrest and different ground cover.....

Sea Turtles are hitting the nesting season so quiet nighttime walks on the beach to watch one come in and lay eggs will be a good thing to do.

Go on an Indian River nature cruise or head to the St. Johns for an air boat ride.

There's also the qambling ship that goes out twice a day.

Go to Port Canaveral and see what ships are in......

Head to Vero Beach to the outlet mall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 09:06 PM

2,102 posts, read 2,723,195 times
And your point in copying what I posted over a month ago is.......?

I see you found the original events thread but again quoted what I posted which is old and outdated?

Please feel free to add some new current ideas. We all like to get out and have fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County