U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 08:20 AM

198 posts, read 381,831 times

Advertisements

I saw a property online and emailed the lister on Sat. On Sun I then emailed 2 other agents. Yesterday I emailed the broker of the listing. I have not heard back from anyone. Can someone recommend an agent who they have worked with personally and can recommend them to me? It is very frustrating, or maybe there are just no homes on the market?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 09:20 PM

83 posts, read 144,917 times
Where are you looking?

Old 01-31-2013, 03:02 AM

Really anywhere in Brevard county. we want to be 30 mins from Titusville where we have relatives.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 AM

3,714 posts, read 3,116,335 times
I wouldn't recommend dealing directly with the listing agent or anyone within that same brokerage as they are prevented by law from advocating on your behalf in the negotiations. You want your own buyers agent who be a bulldog on your behalf and preferably one familiar with that area. Look for brokerages close to your target area and do some google sleuthing and make some phone calls. Don't fall for slick web sites. Talk with a few and trust your gut instinct. Best of luck.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:21 AM

Thanks!

Old 02-02-2013, 09:16 PM

263 posts, read 761,791 times
Default Aleicia Fragomeni

Century 21 Flag Agency/ Titusville!

Old 02-04-2013, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggums View Post
Century 21 Flag Agency/ Titusville!
I thought I had asked for a great buyer's agent that someone here had personal experience with. I looked up your century 21 suggestion because I had a feeling that you might be affiliated with them and lo and behold you are the first agent listed.
I am not looking for agents to recommend themselves as that would defeat the purpose of my query, would it not?

Old 02-05-2013, 03:31 PM

263 posts, read 761,791 times
S'all right...we had a lot going on before we moved also. I hope to be able to help you if you need it. We moved from the Midwest and this forum was very helpful to me. I'll try to answer any questions you have about the area. I found Aleicia after checking realtor dot com for someone specific to what we wanted, I would try that if no one is getting back to you. The market is kinda crazy right now, lots of buyers out and inventory is low.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggums View Post
S'all right...we had a lot going on before we moved also. I hope to be able to help you if you need it. We moved from the Midwest and this forum was very helpful to me. I'll try to answer any questions you have about the area. I found Aleicia after checking realtor dot com for someone specific to what we wanted, I would try that if no one is getting back to you. The market is kinda crazy right now, lots of buyers out and inventory is low.
Thank you for your graciousness! BTW, I have had a realtor return my email, however, I believe that she is too busy to deal with a relo. she put me on the automatic email system and although I told her that I look at Innovia everyday and that she did not need to send me the printouts (as I could look at them myself). I did need to know of the 8 properties I was interested in, which ones had a bathtub in the guest bathroom. I need that tub for my elderly Mom who has Alzheimer's and we are making this move because she hates assisted living and I must be out of the cold due to my many health issues. So I still do not know which homes we should look at as we do not want to waste anyone's time looking at homes that do not meet that criteria. So , Thanks again and please PM me so I can ask you questions about how your realtor works.

Old 02-20-2013, 03:14 PM

12 posts, read 35,221 times
Ive contacted at least 3 agents in brevard county and no response. Not very professional in my opinion. RP funding has a list of realtors they suggest who took the oath to work FOR their clients, even if you dont use RP funding you can use them. Hope you found a place VT Allison, as Im still looking myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County