Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2015, 05:43 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,374 times

Advertisements

The parents need to be billed for every dime that Brevard sheriff wasted searching for this kid. And they can charge the kid with something and send him to juvenile hall for awhile they should. 11 is old enough to know better.

Missing Cocoa Beach boy found safe in bushes | News - Home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2015, 10:10 AM

9 posts, read 24,272 times
Won't happen. His dad is a cop.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:54 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,490,487 times
Joey, you are all over Florida. Do you get a text every time a crime is committed?

Old 09-22-2015, 06:37 AM

264 posts, read 229,757 times
Joey,

You obviously have no children. Kids do things like this. It happens. Why would send an 11 year to Juvi for falling asleep. Get a grip.

Old 09-22-2015, 07:13 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,397,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotterfan77 View Post
Joey,

You obviously have no children. Kids do things like this. It happens. Why would send an 11 year to Juvi for falling asleep. Get a grip.
No, I don't, by choice. My girlfriend wanted to get pregnant, and I said no we don't have the money. We live in a room.

And I said if you go and get pregnant by some other dude I'm not helping to raise the kid.

Old 09-22-2015, 08:01 AM

3,977 posts, read 8,173,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Falcon View Post
The parents need to be billed for every dime that Brevard sheriff wasted searching for this kid. And they can charge the kid with something and send him to juvenile hall for awhile they should. 11 is old enough to know better.

Missing Cocoa Beach boy found safe in bushes | News - Home
Parents throughout the county are rejoicing that he was found safe and alive! Thank God. We have gone through situations where the outcome has been different and no amount spent is too much to rescue a child .

Police departments are here to help in exactly these types of situations and I am proud to say that the missing child response in this county is terrific. If a child is missing you know you can call and a task force is formed with the word getting out immediately. You do not have to wait for hours and hours in panic. Kids will be kids. They sometimes forget the time. They sometimes don't follow the rules and sometimes they even hide when they think they are in trouble for not following the rules set up by good parents who want the best for them. 11 is not an adult. 11 is a learning stage. 11 is a kid. 11 is an age where a kid starts exploring and should be outside playing instead of playing on a cell phone or video game.

BTW, I just got a call from the missing person number that a man in my neighborhood that has Alzheimer is missing this morning. He has only been missing from his home for a couple hours. It is part of every public servant to serve their community. I am so glad the people here appreciate this service and we have successes in finding people and getting them home to their loved ones.

I was a missing child once. I was a little younger but was too scared to ask for help because I was not allowed to go to a house and knock on a door to ask for help. I wandered the streets for hours after school, scared and crying. I was old enough to know better. Back then it was only my family and neighbors out looking for me. The police would not get involved for 24 hours. Thank God times have changed.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:41 AM

2,747 posts, read 1,781,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Falcon View Post
No, I don't, by choice. My girlfriend wanted to get pregnant, and I said no we don't have the money. We live in a room.

And I said if you go and get pregnant by some other dude I'm not helping to raise the kid.
so it's okay if she sleeps with some other dude, while you're in a relationship, if she winds up getting pregnant you'll still stay with her, you just won't help raise the kid?

You should have children, you're one of the best role models I've seen on these boards.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:28 AM

264 posts, read 229,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteLiving View Post
so it's okay if she sleeps with some other dude, while you're in a relationship, if she winds up getting pregnant you'll still stay with her, you just won't help raise the kid?

You should have children, you're one of the best role models I've seen on these boards.
I know right.

Old 09-25-2015, 10:47 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,490,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteLiving View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
View detailed profiles of: