Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 03:30 PM

5,425 posts, read 3,488,609 times

Advertisements

I did find rental properties up to $1800 when I searched on Brevard MLS*, but it seems like you have to search and then look at the details to see if they allow pets.

I searched up to $1800, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths in several areas of Titusville, Rockledge, Viera and Melbourne and my quick search found 51 properties. Good luck!

* ps. This website isn't very user friendly anymore. You have to let it search and list all 8000+ properties first and then go in and put your search requirements in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2017, 05:55 AM

3,977 posts, read 8,171,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
I did find rental properties up to $1800 when I searched on Brevard MLS*, but it seems like you have to search and then look at the details to see if they allow pets.

I searched up to $1800, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths in several areas of Titusville, Rockledge, Viera and Melbourne and my quick search found 51 properties. Good luck!

* ps. This website isn't very user friendly anymore. You have to let it search and list all 8000+ properties first and then go in and put your search requirements in.
It is pretty much the same as it has always been unless you go through a realtor who sends an e-mail directly to you listing the houses that they have found to your criteria . They have more info on the places listed than the public viewer sees. It only took about 3 seconds to go to the 8000+ of houses for sale to get to where you click rentals and then location. And yep, it does not hurt to do a little work yourself when it comes to checking if they allow dogs, no special link to houses that allow dogs. It would be hard to keep a current list up for rentals that allow dogs because rentals only last a few days on the list since they are in demand right now.

Old 08-06-2017, 06:09 AM

1,180 posts, read 1,683,327 times
Best to get yourself a "good" realtor that specializes in rentals. Many don't and that can lead to a lot of missed opportunities in this market. Likewise, you have to be ready to pull the trigger quickly. Good rentals priced fairly will be gone very fast.

Old 08-14-2017, 11:36 PM

27 posts, read 28,968 times
Default Realtor

Does anyone know of a good realtor in the area that deals with rentals? Thank you

Old 08-15-2017, 04:29 AM

1,180 posts, read 1,683,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barba1215 View Post
Does anyone know of a good realtor in the area that deals with rentals? Thank you
I just DM you. There are some good ones out there. You just need to be comfortable with who you work with and be ready move quickly. There is not Much money to be made doing this for them, so be tespectful of the time spent with a realtor looking for a rental. The payout is usually half a month's rent from the owner (often split with the agency or listing broker). You pay only the credit application fee, pet fees (if one is involved) and standard refundable security deposits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County