Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Buddhism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do Buddhists (non-Christian ones) go to hell?
Yes 38 12.18%
No 241 77.24%
I don't know. 33 10.58%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 08:22 PM

20 posts, read 18,721 times

Advertisements

You are the bastard cos you dare to twist facts on who is going to hell.

I will burn you in hell forever cos you are evil and with intention to influence other using baseless lies.
<>
WE ALL IN THE SAME GAME, JUST DIFFS LEVEL..
IN THE SAME HELL, JUST DIFFS DEVIL..
<>
None Vegie go to hell?
1. Why meat eater going to hell? This is a eat and be eaten world, to survive killing a must
2. Vegie is not a kindness
Dont eat meat is not a kindness cos kindness have two law, DO not DONT
3. EGG IS NOT A VEGETABLE
Those bastard who twisted buddha awareness, watch your back cos CHICKEN EGG ALSO HAVE A MOTHER
<>
Buddha go vegie because he know life of other is important too. The actual reason is to create awareness cos he aware lesser of him having meat will lesser animal needed to be killed for food.
<>
Why buddha did not stop his follower from having meat?
But he insisted his follower must practice one day of a week as NO MEAT DAY, cos the philosophy is same insense lesser meat demand, lesser animal killed for food. Its an awareness not a form of kindness
<>
If you as a buddhist or a vegie that keep painting MEAT EATER IS CRUEL, DONT EAT MEAT IS A KINDNESS AND TWIST FACTS TILL CHICKEN EGG DONT HAVE A MOTHER OR EGG IS AN VEGETABLE.
<>
I make sure your next 99 coming life is a chicken for your sick awareness that bully chicken egg.

Last edited by Devil in disguise; 09-09-2014 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: Clarity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2014, 03:26 AM

2,777 posts, read 1,780,591 times
I burst out laughing when I read that you actually edited your post for clarity, Devil.
But thanks for telling everyone we're already in hell... I guess you would know!

Old 09-10-2014, 05:21 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,570,234 times
let's see, I think hell would be, if it existed, knowing what you did when the skin melts away in death. So yes, I believe any human could go to this place of self realization.

Old 09-10-2014, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil in disguise View Post
You are the bastard cos you dare to twist facts on who is going to hell.

I will burn you in hell forever cos you are evil and with intention to influence other using baseless lies.
<>
err, this can't be done. The main reason is that "you" don't have the information base to descide what is a "lie". the good news is that I don't either.

ps:
You might want to learn English a little better. I mean I write bad, but wow, talk about the misuse of the word "disquise"

Old 09-10-2014, 07:09 AM

Why you use your laughter is to show you know something other dont see in my comment or thats all you have, pretending that you have something hiding in your hand but we know you have nothing.
<>
And your laughter intended to denies everything including holy ghost existence. That mean your laughter become a mistery to yourself cos who else laugh at your slipped friend? Cos you denied what i wrote about you. Wow.. You laugh without knowing why you laughed? Its indeed funny to know your laughter show not only you have nothing but something wrong too.
<>
The doctor said the crazy one is not the one who told you the answer on who laughing in you but the one who dont accept the answer and laugh like you.
<>
Keep laughing and your family just choosen for photo shooting cos the rules changed. Buy your family a good dinner before october.

Last edited by Devil in disguise; 09-10-2014 at 07:17 AM..

Old 09-10-2014, 09:59 AM

You dont know hell made for whom?
But somehow you judge my english insense what the 'lie' based on?

Chronology of comments on how the 'baseless lie' come from..
1. I wrote what is hell and heaven clearly.
2. Then someone twist the facts about who go to hell by separating hell for christian and buddhist
3.. Thats why i wrote same hell diffs devil

Thats the lies cos everyone knew why hell existed for whom including the one who wrote how buddhist have another hell and who is deemed to hell even meat eater.. (you think he dont understand what i written about hell and heaven)

He understood, but he still twist facts to write a 'baseless lie' (why have separated hell? Or how he know meat eater go to hell)

What so difficult to understand about the definition?
You mean you are dumb, that is a good reason

Me abuse disguise? You need to show the reason or your family barbegue this october.
<>
What? Human were given sense to judge consequence of act not only reason to act, before action

i dont understand how you use sense to deemed me abuse that word so you need to explain cos if not, how to see you know how to use your brain?

I already warn the readers on this page but you can still save your soul even your family going thru new era by reincarnation program.

Last edited by Devil in disguise; 09-10-2014 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Clarity

Old 09-10-2014, 10:28 AM

I just want human body for taking photo for future reference. And you two think its funny to jump out without using your brain when it matter most.
<>
You can ask like where the 'baseless lie' come from but NOT TO PRESUME OR JUDGE MY COMMENT WITHOUT SENSE.

You ask without manner, i reply without manner. Whats wrong with your dumb definition?

Old 09-10-2014, 10:50 AM

Hey, what's the "<>" for? Is it some translation program glitch thing for "enter"?

Old 09-10-2014, 06:32 PM

222 posts, read 238,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Hey, what's the "<>" for? Is it some translation program glitch thing for "enter"?
It's xml tags. He is a bot.

Old 09-12-2014, 09:15 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,819,676 times
He is more like a troll. And not a very good one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Buddhism