U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-02-2011, 06:37 PM

2 posts, read 2,823 times
Default Need help on the area at 50 Delsan ct, North Buffalo

Can anyone please help me. Looking at apartment at 50 Delsan Court, North Buffalo. Does anyone know how the area is and anything about the apartments

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 07:22 PM

473 posts, read 403,036 times
Not fancy, just basic 1960s style garden apartments that resemble Projects built at the same time (Jasper etc). Lots of long term residents, and seems alright. Close to 3 bus lines, down the street from the Community Center, walking distance to lots of shopping and also Kenmore. Starbucks at the end of the block. Neighborhood is mostly working class, and people care for their properties. I much prefer the 2 story tudor style apartments down the block on Sanders, as they have garage parking and balconies, but cost more. (I am trying to convince my mother to move there)

Here is a picture of Delsan Court (not a good picture)

Nearby on Sanders are much better looking apartments (in my opinion) although older.

Last edited by RocketSci; 06-02-2011 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: added photos

Old 06-02-2011, 07:50 PM

828 posts, read 975,845 times
The company that runs it Kissling seems to get poor reviews
http://www.apartmentreviews.net/rati...?name=kissling

Old 06-02-2011, 11:03 PM

3,858 posts, read 5,343,664 times
Tudor townhouses are run by Kenmore Development. Had a friend who lived in one. Very nice and well run.
http://www.kendev.com/pages/site/sit...ate=index.html

Old 06-03-2011, 11:23 AM

252 posts, read 271,918 times
From the outside the Delsan Court apartments seem very small and plain. I don't know how the interiors stand up to modern expectations. The neighborhood is nice enough; quite a few families. The streets around here still have a lot of mature trees, which is nice.

I've been in a couple of those tudor style apartments on Sanders. They are all right, and there's a nice courtyard. I have heard that the garages (which are below ground level) tend to flood very easily when it rains and that management just recommends putting your stuff on pallets!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area