Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2006, 01:17 PM

1 posts, read 4,261 times

Advertisements

My husband, child and I are relocating to Buffalo NY in three months and need housing. We'd like a 3 bdrm house (rent/ or rent with option to purchase) by 3/01/07. We can afford $800.00 pr mth. Please respond with any housing options in the Clarence, Lockport, Newfane, Williamsville, Gasport, Rapids or Wheatfield areas. Thank you!

Suzanne
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2007, 08:59 AM

2 posts, read 8,488 times
We have a house for rent in the Town of Tonawanda (near Kenmore) if you’re still interested I’ll send pictures. Hohl@adelphia.net

Quiet suburban neighborhood
Excellent school district
Four Bedroom, two up and two down
Kitchen with stove and refrigerator
Washer and Dryer
Off street parking
Garage with opener
New furnace and central air
New Siding
Bedrooms and living room freshly painted
Nice fenced in back yard
$850

Old 03-01-2007, 06:49 AM

1 posts, read 4,232 times
Default Moving to Buffalo Area

Hello, My wife and I and our 2 children are moving to Tonawanda in April, I was wondering you could give me a few more details about the house, how many bedrooms, what size are the bedrooms, and any other details you think are important. If you could email me pics that would be great as well. My Email address is michael.bunt@hotmail.com.

Thank you
Mike

Old 03-01-2007, 08:44 AM

2 posts, read 8,488 times
Default House for rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelbunt View Post
Hello, My wife and I and our 2 children are moving to Tonawanda in April, I was wondering you could give me a few more details about the house, how many bedrooms, what size are the bedrooms, and any other details you think are important. If you could email me pics that would be great as well. My Email address is michael.bunt@hotmail.com.

Thank you
Mike
Thanks for inquiring about the house, unfortunately it was rented as of February 1st.

Rich

Old 03-01-2007, 08:07 PM

9 posts, read 73,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanneb View Post
My husband, child and I are relocating to Buffalo NY in three months and need housing. We'd like a 3 bdrm house (rent/ or rent with option to purchase) by 3/01/07. We can afford $800.00 pr mth. Please respond with any housing options in the Clarence, Lockport, Newfane, Williamsville, Gasport, Rapids or Wheatfield areas. Thank you!

Suzanne
A previous poster had a house for rent in Tonawanda for $850, but in the towns you listed, it is not very likely you will find a 3 bdrm house for rent for $800 or less. Especially not Williamsville or Clarence. The others, maybe with some time and especially deft looking.

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area