U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 03:41 PM

231 posts, read 364,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnugBuffalo View Post
Buffalo Apartments for Rent | Buffalo Apartment Management | Homes Rental

This is Myron Robbins' company. He is an excellent landlord, having apartments throughout the City, many along or near Elmwood. Use the search option and you will find some studios. If he does not have what you are looking for, ask him for a referral (he will probably give it to you).

Also check sites for Tony Trusso, Tony Piccione, and Ellicott Development, and Tony Kissling. All are excellent, well established landlords with multiple locations. Kissling may be out of the range but check his site.

Also look at craigslist listings for Charter Oaks Condominium, located just off of the North Campus on Skinnersville Road. The one bedroom units lease for a little less than your cap, but you have a full 800 SF unit.
I was looking at the places on the Buffalo Management Group website and alot of them look really nice for a great price. I wonder how anyone could have a hard time finding an apt. in buffalo---but then again I havn't yet been able to do any of the ground work, that is to go out and actually look at the apartments. Maybe my openion will change then but it just seems to mean that there are alot of options out there.

And employment looks like its picking up in buffalo. There were a good # of office jobs posted on craigslist today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 05:07 PM

1,513 posts, read 1,960,935 times
I think Buffalo is a good city for renters. Not so much for homeowners, but I know people that pay $400 a month including utilities, and in decent neighborhoods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area