Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 06:36 PM

2,972 posts, read 8,212,389 times

Advertisements

Hope it all goes well. And you're right, this is a good source for wedding planning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 12:28 AM

1,576 posts, read 5,346,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedupWNY View Post
Hope it all goes well. And you're right, this is a good source for wedding planning.
Thank you!
Thanks to people like you who contributed, it will definitely be a great source for anyone researching where to have a wedding in Buffalo.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalonian4life View Post
Thank you!
Thanks to people like you who contributed, it will definitely be a great source for anyone researching where to have a wedding in Buffalo.
After the wedding, you'll have to let us know what venue was selected, how the staff was, stuff like that.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
After the wedding, you'll have to let us know what venue was selected, how the staff was, stuff like that.
Absolutely, I wish I could invite you all!
The reception should be great, I can't believe it's tomorrow!

Old 07-06-2009, 12:41 PM

Everything was splendid. The reception was incredible, as the Castle was light up spectacularly. The staff and those who contributed did an outstanding job, as did the chefs and Rich's Catering staff. The new couple are on their way to Hawaii today, and they couldn't be happier. I think we all agreed that nothing could have gone better. Even to the part where we all stepped outside to watch the fireworks on the fourth of July across the Niagara River, everything exceeded our expectations. Thanks to all who helped us find a perfect spot, and kudos to those who gave us extra info, it helped a lot!!!

Old 07-06-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalonian4life View Post
and they couldn't be happier.
That's all you had to say.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:53 PM

Since the thread is going to keep running for others who are planning a wedding in the Buffalo area, we were on our way home this evening and I had opportunity to snap a picture (even though it's from the thruway, it's pretty good) of Harry's Harbor Place. I have heard nothing but great things about Harry's, the picture gives a good idea of the view they offer guests.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Since the thread is going to keep running for others who are planning a wedding in the Buffalo area, we were on our way home this evening and I had opportunity to snap a picture (even though it's from the thruway, it's pretty good) of Harry's Harbor Place. I have heard nothing but great things about Harry's, the picture gives a good idea of the view they offer guests.

Wonderful!!!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:24 PM

This may help a lot of those to whom are looking for the perfect wedding spot in Buffalo!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 07:32 PM

1 posts, read 3,294 times
i am getting married in June and would like to have an outside wedding at a place that has a good plan B in case of rain. I would like to have the reception at the Tuscarora Innin Lockport- but struggling to find a place for the ceremony....any suggestions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area