Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 06:40 PM

1,576 posts, read 5,346,562 times

Advertisements

Some editing :

Eh - just some foolin around with some editing tools - I still like this one best without any editing :

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 07:08 PM

58 posts, read 198,728 times
that one was my favorite by far. not sure i've seen downtown photographed from that angle, really brings out all the buildings and the water in the background....

nice work!

Old 11-20-2008, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nar69 View Post
that one was my favorite by far. not sure i've seen downtown photographed from that angle, really brings out all the buildings and the water in the background....

nice work!

Thank you for the kind comment , I'll be sure to take some more pictures from various angles downtown in which few have experienced or have seen . I love to show off our city! Go Buffalo .

Old 11-21-2008, 05:11 PM

1,109 posts, read 2,959,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalonian4life View Post
Thank you for the kind comment , I'll be sure to take some more pictures from various angles downtown in which few have experienced or have seen . I love to show off our city! Go Buffalo .
Your pictures are fabulous. What a beautiful city. The architecure is really something. My husband is from Amherst and me, Queens and Long Island. I have never been to Buffalo. I really want to go. I keep bugging him to take me one day!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim918 View Post
Your pictures are fabulous. What a beautiful city. The architecure is really something. My husband is from Amherst and me, Queens and Long Island. I have never been to Buffalo. I really want to go. I keep bugging him to take me one day!

It is a beautiful city! I am hopeful that you will be able to make a treck to Buffalo sometime in the near future . I love my hometown - the architecture, food, sports, nighlife, entertainment, etc etc etc. Our city is looking great, and it is now on the rise.

BUFFALove

Old 11-22-2008, 12:50 PM

2,972 posts, read 8,212,389 times
Quote:
BUFFALove
I like that!

Old 11-22-2008, 05:13 PM

28 posts, read 115,641 times
Quote:
Here are some recent night photos I took of Buffalo the other day, and thought I would share our beautiful city at dusk in photo resmblence.

(forgive me if a couple of these I have already posted recently).

- the quality is downgraded considerably because of copyright reasons - but I guess it gets the point across.

I Loved your photos and enjoyed seeing all of them, especially the Niagara Mohawk building. I haven't been downtown during the holidays several years; When I was growing up in the 50's my parents would drive us dowtown to see the top of, what we as children called, 'The Electric Building" ...the red white and blue. Then my dad would park the car on Washington St., behind the old AM&A building and we would walk around to the front of the store to see the animated Christmas scenes displayed in their show windows. Your photos briught back memories of my childhood so thanks for posting them.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedupWNY View Post
I like that!
I do too, it sums Buffalo up pretty good BUFFALove

Old 11-22-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tress View Post
I Loved your photos and enjoyed seeing all of them, especially the Niagara Mohawk building. I haven't been downtown during the holidays several years; When I was growing up in the 50's my parents would drive us dowtown to see the top of, what we as children called, 'The Electric Building" ...the red white and blue. Then my dad would park the car on Washington St., behind the old AM&A building and we would walk around to the front of the store to see the animated Christmas scenes displayed in their show windows. Your photos briught back memories of my childhood so thanks for posting them.
No problem - Anytime .

Old 11-25-2008, 11:30 PM

29 posts, read 106,795 times
Great pictures! I always leave Buffalo when I come back to Canada before I get to see any lights or anything like that (NEXUS closes in the evening). Best one is the one with the arches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area