Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 11:19 PM

5 posts, read 11,821 times

Advertisements

I'm thinking about purchasing a Wise route for around 40k and that does include the vehicle. Everywhere I look the prices of these routes are a 100k more. Sales are 400000 a year and should net around 1600 a week. Is this to good to be true or am I just getting a great deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 09:16 AM

2,356 posts, read 5,691,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin8549 View Post
I'm thinking about purchasing a Wise route for around 40k and that does include the vehicle. Everywhere I look the prices of these routes are a 100k more. Sales are 400000 a year and should net around 1600 a week. Is this to good to be true or am I just getting a great deal?
Why is it for sale? What are the numbers? with out knowing anything about the company why haven't other route drivers picked it up? and is wise a good product?

Id it looks to good to be true maybe it is... maybe its a diamond in the rough and just needs someone special to bring the route to its full potential..

All relevant things that must be considered. You talk to Pepperidge farm guys and most if not all started somewhere else.. I know a few have even worked for some really spotty outfits.. I would start talking to other route drivers and ask lots of questions.. someone will give you the straight answer!

Old 06-07-2015, 06:33 AM

1 posts, read 4,320 times
What are your thoughts on buying a FedEx line haul route? Seems like these can be profitable and manageable, as long as you have good trucks and drivers. I have a route that's affordable for me and not too far from where I live.

Old 07-27-2015, 05:41 PM

2 posts, read 8,132 times
Have a Flowers bread and cake route that I would like to sell. I have 2 years invested in it and want at least my money back, up front. After that, you would fill out the paperwork and continue the payments through Flowers. I have over $20,000 equity in the route right now.

Old 08-23-2015, 10:54 AM

45 posts, read 112,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdbanks View Post
Have a Flowers bread and cake route that I would like to sell. I have 2 years invested in it and want at least my money back, up front. After that, you would fill out the paperwork and continue the payments through Flowers. I have over $20,000 equity in the route right now.
Where's your route located?

Old 08-24-2015, 06:55 AM

2 posts, read 8,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by living20057 View Post
Where's your route located?
St. Louis, MO

Old 09-11-2015, 10:04 AM

1 posts, read 3,825 times
Hello

I am looking to purchase a route in Central NJ. Any leads?

Old 12-28-2015, 07:44 PM

1 posts, read 3,452 times
I live in Canada, and am a franchisee of Canada bread. We were just bought out by Bimbo. Any thoughts as to what yo expect from them as owners? Are they fair with their distributors? Thank you.

HI CAN YOU FOLLOW UP ON THIS FOR ME HOW HAS IT BEEN, IVE BEEN LOOKING INTO BUYING A ROUTE AND WANT SOME MORE DETAILS IF POSSIBLE.
THANKS ADAM

Last edited by vter; 12-29-2015 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: don't publicly display your email please! Member can DM you.

Old 12-29-2015, 01:41 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,834,468 times
We have BIMBO here in Mexico that I believe is the main headquarters for the company.... for what it's worth I am not that crazy about the quality compared to other US bread brands. I do buy US bread at the local Chain store mkt (stays fresh longer)

Old 02-03-2016, 10:06 PM

2 posts, read 7,433 times
Default Mission Route

Quote:
Originally Posted by benalexe View Post
Hi I am thinking of purchasing a mission foods route or other route. Can someone please let me know if you have owned or own a mission route.whats the good, bad, and ugly. Please PM me if I can give you a call to discuss. Would love to get as much insight as possible.
Benalexe: Did you purchase a mission route? Please let me know as I am looking out to purchase one too. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business