Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2014, 10:03 PM

3,659 posts, read 4,796,480 times

Advertisements

I'm looking to find where, if possible, I can download forms to send as attachments such as for "written estimates" and perhaps a "permission to do work" form which I can modify for my particular business and fill out on my computer that can be opened by standard computer programs. I don't want anything complicated as I'm not the most computer savvy. For a "permission to work" form I would like something a customer could open as an attachment and then fill out what he wants me to do and send it back to me in e-mail.

I'm trying to get my service business going and am not a good salesman and feel I have a hard time "closing" the deal so I need all the help I can get. I'll get an occasional e-mail, hopefully a lot more when the weather breaks, asking what I charge for so and so. I have replied with my estimate written out in e-mail before and a lot of times they're just tire kickers I'm sure but I'm wondering if sending an attachment with an actual form like one might receive in person would make my business look more professional which I think could only help.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business