Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2014, 10:34 PM

1,224 posts, read 1,824,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Such a little ankle biter! But your protests are confused, as usual. My concern is exactly that property rights should be as respected for one American as another. You, on the other hand, feel that you are entitled to tell your fellow Americans of lower income to go "F*** themselves" and take the beating for you. Very "Let them eat cake" of you.

I've not only been living on a boat most of my life, I've lived probably at least twice if not more longer than you - and worked and served and respected others of all kinds the whole time, unlike you.

What do you know of my ""loneliness", by the way? I've never heard you mention your family. Perhaps you have kids? I do. And three grands. Lots of friends - like my boating buddy! And, among my dearest, a wonderful, three-legged dog whose absolute cheerfulness under any circumstance attitude is a model you would benefit from studying.

Old? Yes. And wise. And can likely out-row, out-paddle, out-sail, out-build anything with tools, and possibly out-run you in a marathon. Likely got more money than you too. I dun real well for a old printer by not buying a silly status house in Dana Point and living on my boat for next to nothing instead - investing the kind of mortgage interest money you part with each month.

Intelligent discourse? You don't scratch the surface. Ever.

Ticker tape? I didn't bring the military up repeatedly. You have simply disrespected it repeatedly to try and get a rise out of me. It's what you do to try and build a self image of worth: tear down others. And you've been called on it by others as well. Sad Exeter. Grow up. Get a job. Contribute something of value. Then you'll feel better without attacking others as you do for lack of class.
Ooooh, I can feel the hate emanating from you. I think my job is done.

Enjoy your 3-legged dog on your cool, musty, sail boat. I'm so jealous and envious. I assure you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2014, 10:35 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,448,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExeterMedia View Post
If you have to read it somewhere, you're in trouble. It's like asking someone "Did you have to read somewhere on how to breath and swallow food?"
And I quote

"Stupid is as stupid does"

Old 04-30-2014, 10:37 PM

21,736 posts, read 16,350,818 times
Quote:
Ooooh, I can feel the hate emanating from you. I think my job is done.

Enjoy your 3-legged dog on your cool, musty, sail boat. I'm so jealous and envious. I assure you.
I doubt you "feel" anything except bitterness for an empty existence.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:38 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,448,062 times
Quote:
I doubt you "feel" anything except bitterness for an empty existence.
You just described the image you portray of yourself to a T!

Old 04-30-2014, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Ah. Another clueless sweetheart without an actual life except as a Texas cheerleader

Old 04-30-2014, 10:44 PM

1,224 posts, read 1,824,632 times
Quote:
Tulemutt is a passionate guy, like we all can be sometimes. I think we can all agree to disagree about what we think about the California economy and jobs. In the end, I think all of us want the state to get better, and be better for the future regardless of where we think things are right at this moment.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:45 PM

4,156 posts, read 5,563,422 times
Quote:
The unemployment rate in CA has been so high for so long that it could only go down. What a dumb question.
You can't even acknowledge a piece of evidence inconsistent with your agenda without hurling invective. You're too emotional to discuss this; take a pill and get some rest. Hopefully you won't be so hysterical in the morning.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Tulemutt is a passionate guy, like we all can be sometimes. I think we can all agree to disagree about what we think about the California economy and jobs. In the end, I think all of us want the state to get better, and be better for the future regardless of where we think things are right at this moment.
Fair enough and well said. Thanks.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:52 PM

4,156 posts, read 5,563,422 times
Quote:
Fair enough and well said. Thanks.
Kumbaya.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:54 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,663,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nslander View Post
Are there a bunch of mouth-breathing Californians posting frothy nonsense on the Texas board right now?
I was wondering about this too. Why do they care so much? Is there that much of an inferiority complex going on over there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business