Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 12:20 AM

7 posts, read 19,174 times

Advertisements

why do people keep saying they had stuff in there basement. I have nothing in my basement and I was not forced into this business I walked in myself. I like what I do, its fun, and I am around great people. No one tried to get me in or so on. I can't seem to see what you guys see. You might say I am brain washed I say brain clean. I don't see it you know why Quixtar has many networks and networks are run by people. So if one network is large but there are a few apples in that network that are doing wrong. The filth that comes from them will destroy the network and then destroy the name of the larger network which is Amway or Quixtar. Can anyone explain to me what a Pyramid is. nic529 this is for you first how long were you in the business, second did you sell anything to build volume if not that's your fault, third we don't force we share if you forced you failed because no one does anything in force. Forth did you do the 9 core steps not 7 core not 6 core all 9 core steps without leaving one out. Here are the 9 core steps A. show the plan 3 to 5 times a week not once not 2 1/2 but 3 to 5 times a week that how long business are open. B. 100% personal use 150 pv single 300 pv couples. C. Customer order at least 50pv D.read for about 15 min a day. E. listen to CDs for education. F. attend all functions. G. counsel and coach. H. All ways have integrate, accountability, and honesty. I.Communikat. If you been in the business for a long time and did not learn how to do this right and talk to your upline you would quit in a min. This business is here to stay my people whether you bash it or not I am going to keep moving forward. This business takes work and if your not willing to be coached you will fail but if you fail and you have fallen you will picked up if you had a will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2008, 07:27 AM

1,969 posts, read 5,956,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob9480 View Post
why do people keep saying they had stuff in there basement. I have nothing in my basement and I was not forced into this business I walked in myself. I like what I do, its fun, and I am around great people. No one tried to get me in or so on. I can't seem to see what you guys see. You might say I am brain washed I say brain clean. I don't see it you know why Quixtar has many networks and networks are run by people. So if one network is large but there are a few apples in that network that are doing wrong. The filth that comes from them will destroy the network and then destroy the name of the larger network which is Amway or Quixtar. Can anyone explain to me what a Pyramid is. nic529 this is for you first how long were you in the business, second did you sell anything to build volume if not that's your fault, third we don't force we share if you forced you failed because no one does anything in force. Forth did you do the 9 core steps not 7 core not 6 core all 9 core steps without leaving one out. Here are the 9 core steps A. show the plan 3 to 5 times a week not once not 2 1/2 but 3 to 5 times a week that how long business are open. B. 100% personal use 150 pv single 300 pv couples. C. Customer order at least 50pv D.read for about 15 min a day. E. listen to CDs for education. F. attend all functions. G. counsel and coach. H. All ways have integrate, accountability, and honesty. I.Communikat. If you been in the business for a long time and did not learn how to do this right and talk to your upline you would quit in a min. This business is here to stay my people whether you bash it or not I am going to keep moving forward. This business takes work and if your not willing to be coached you will fail but if you fail and you have fallen you will picked up if you had a will.
I sold just fine......but I didn't get anyone to "work" for me because my friends and family knew better - gimme a break would ya - been there - done that - Quixtar is a pyramid scam plain and simple.

Old 01-18-2008, 09:48 AM

5,341 posts, read 14,134,112 times
Quote:
You definetley come off as a brainwashed (brain clean if thats what you want to call it) MLMer. I would not give you the time of day. If you were my best friend and brought your products up one time after I told you I didn't want to hear about that garbage...I would cut you loose.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:24 PM

7 posts, read 19,174 times
I don't fear hate and I don't fear negativity, why because I am a positive man. I don't fear no one because no one can put me down or tell me that this does not work because its working for me. I have a sweet down line that I am mentoring as we speak. I am helping them build there business. they do not work for me. Honestly you guys know nothing about this business. Don't think you know anything about something because you heard it from a friend who quit or from goggle. If I was your friend, I would never even expose this business to you. Your weak, you would never in a million years survive this business. The ones who speak worse of this business are the ones who know nothing of it. You can regurgitate what you feel this business is about or what it stands for and you still don't know anything about it!! What's a pyramid anyway's explain that to me. The funny thing is as much as you guys talk, the 32 year old business keeps getting stronger and bigger and its not going any where people. Your small words will not close down a 1.5 billion droller debt free entity. Your whole life is revolved around posting about amway, guys its not going any where its going to be here even after you guys are dead and gone. So honestly whether its bad plebiscite for my business or good you are advertising the business for free so thank you very much for your help, you make my Job a lot more sweeter to succeed which I will, but still people will hate and people will like. This business is what you want to believe and it will stay that way in your heart and mind until you want to see it, but I'm totally fine that and I honestly I don't care if you do or you don't im still moving forward call it what you want. Well folks this is my last post so keep coming with the hate because at the end of that hate there is a light in all of us peace.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:25 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
So, I have to ask ... Is Cookie Lee the same kind of thing - only with jewelry???

Old 01-22-2008, 10:32 AM

5,341 posts, read 14,134,112 times
Quote:
I don't fear hate and I don't fear negativity, why because I am a positive man. I don't fear no one because no one can put me down or tell me that this does not work because its working for me. I have a sweet down line that I am mentoring as we speak. I am helping them build there business. they do not work for me. Honestly you guys know nothing about this business. Don't think you know anything about something because you heard it from a friend who quit or from goggle. If I was your friend, I would never even expose this business to you. Your weak, you would never in a million years survive this business. The ones who speak worse of this business are the ones who know nothing of it. You can regurgitate what you feel this business is about or what it stands for and you still don't know anything about it!! What's a pyramid anyway's explain that to me. The funny thing is as much as you guys talk, the 32 year old business keeps getting stronger and bigger and its not going any where people. Your small words will not close down a 1.5 billion droller debt free entity. Your whole life is revolved around posting about amway, guys its not going any where its going to be here even after you guys are dead and gone. So honestly whether its bad plebiscite for my business or good you are advertising the business for free so thank you very much for your help, you make my Job a lot more sweeter to succeed which I will, but still people will hate and people will like. This business is what you want to believe and it will stay that way in your heart and mind until you want to see it, but I'm totally fine that and I honestly I don't care if you do or you don't im still moving forward call it what you want. Well folks this is my last post so keep coming with the hate because at the end of that hate there is a light in all of us peace.
You sure seem defensive for not caring.

You keep working your "down line" and new prospects. I don't doubt you will make a success out of it as there are loads of naïve people out there who will succumb to the rhetoric and dreams of easy riches.

It's not hate....it's smarts.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:47 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
I am very sorry for anyone who belongs to Quixtar. I know about Quixtar. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. It ruins lives!
The brainwashing is beyond belief.
Communism pales next to this stuff.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:01 PM

2,589 posts, read 10,551,886 times
Quote:

Favor: For some of us to understand how great this "business" is, can you share what your gross revenue and net cash flow were for 2007? This is a serious question, I want to compare it to other investment and small business oportunities that are more traditional and not MLM. Don't worry about sharing anything you think is confidential, any reputable business with share those facts.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Well, you say this is your last post so maybe I'm just wasting my time but if there is anyone out there that might read this because they're googling or "researching" this great business, they might decide against joining. See the problem with this great business is that nobody, not even you, really knows what's going on because you're so "motivated" into believing that you will be rich sitting at home on Peter's Island with your big fat diamond status while all the while you're just wasting away, losing your money, home, family, your life. You guys don't live in this world. Reality is just too "negative" and you can't have any negativity in your life. Of course not, if you were to listen to any regular person, you'd realize you are building your own path to self-destruction. You think Quixtar is really there to help you move forward. You think they care about you. You have no clue what they are really doing because only the founders who are sucking your blood dry know what they're doing to you. You won't see it for yourself.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1215 View Post
Favor: For some of us to understand how great this "business" is, can you share what your gross revenue and net cash flow were for 2007? This is a serious question, I want to compare it to other investment and small business oportunities that are more traditional and not MLM. Don't worry about sharing anything you think is confidential, any reputable business with share those facts.

They can't share anything. This is a secret society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business