Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 11:41 PM

7 posts, read 19,174 times

Advertisements

We are a secret society dang you found us out. You are a smart person for not getting involved for real no joke. You know you should write a letter to the founders and tell them how they are taking peoples money and they are cheating people. Tell them why were you in Forbes magazine for one of the richest billionaires for cheating people. Tell them to close down the hospitals, hotels, children centers they built in downtown Grad rapids. or you can come to Grand Rapids Feb 9 and listen to two amazing couples Todd and Nicole Ryder, He was a financial advisor she was a pharmacist. Both retired at 31, they have biz in 30 states. their best month in business they made 64k, my cousin makes 500,000 a year from this business, John crow makes 1 million dollars a month. Dave dasalt makes 1.9 million a year, MY friend Eric makes 1,000 a month right now and growing, I just started I make a couple hundred here and there. I think it was this year they already paid 600 million in bounces to there independent business owners. But I see numbers don't really amuse you because hey its a cult its a scam. But hey if a scam is paying them nd helping them retire early then you can retire at 90 for all I care. I choice to work hard now push this biz out and retire at 33 but hey to you to many its a scam but to the ones who choice to not think so and push it out its a helper to them. Tell me the truth when do you think they are going to throw the founders in jail its been 32 years wait I think they are waiting till 2009 when they change the name to amway global then they are going to walk up to them and say hey you guys your going jail. Who am I going to listen to you or my cousin or my friend who is pushing hmmm. Again this is not for everyone. You would not be able to do it. But who cares lol I love you man because of the passion you have. Keep working hard because what your doing I will not down or knock but this is what I am doing. Explain the business to me with out using scam or vulgar laughing. Honestly explain the concept of this business logically not from your point of you. If you don't want to make it a post, message me I am not fighting here even if you think I am. I don't know how else to tell you. I like your passion your drive but change that and put it into explaination exactly what I do. Lets just have a conversation don't tell me what you feel or think it is. I want you to explain actually anyone explain to me what this business is. Tell me how it works
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2008, 07:05 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,155,259 times
Jacob 9480.

Gee.... so I guess your 1/21/08 post was not the last one like you said it was.

I'm not even going to get into it with you. As far as I am concerned, you have all been cut with the same scissor. Every single person I have heard talk about this great business says exactly the same thing. I can't believe how you all fall for it.

Come back and tell me when you are making more than a couple of hundred here and there.

It's amazing how you sound and look to an outsider. It's really a shame.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:15 AM

2,589 posts, read 10,551,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob9480 View Post
.I just started I make a couple hundred here and there. . I choice to work hard now push this biz out and retire at 33
That couple of hundred, is that gross or net revenue? In other words: Is that what they pay you -or- is that what you realize after you pay all of your expenses? Thanks for the clarification.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:03 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob9480 View Post
We are a secret society dang you found us out. You are a smart person for not getting involved for real no joke. You know you should write a letter to the founders and tell them how they are taking peoples money and they are cheating people. Tell them why were you in Forbes magazine for one of the richest billionaires for cheating people. Tell them to close down the hospitals, hotels, children centers they built in downtown Grad rapids. or you can come to Grand Rapids Feb 9 and listen to two amazing couples Todd and Nicole Ryder, He was a financial advisor she was a pharmacist. Both retired at 31, they have biz in 30 states. their best month in business they made 64k, my cousin makes 500,000 a year from this business, John crow makes 1 million dollars a month. Dave dasalt makes 1.9 million a year, MY friend Eric makes 1,000 a month right now and growing, I just started I make a couple hundred here and there. I think it was this year they already paid 600 million in bounces to there independent business owners. But I see numbers don't really amuse you because hey its a cult its a scam. But hey if a scam is paying them nd helping them retire early then you can retire at 90 for all I care. I choice to work hard now push this biz out and retire at 33 but hey to you to many its a scam but to the ones who choice to not think so and push it out its a helper to them. Tell me the truth when do you think they are going to throw the founders in jail its been 32 years wait I think they are waiting till 2009 when they change the name to amway global then they are going to walk up to them and say hey you guys your going jail. Who am I going to listen to you or my cousin or my friend who is pushing hmmm. Again this is not for everyone. You would not be able to do it. But who cares lol I love you man because of the passion you have. Keep working hard because what your doing I will not down or knock but this is what I am doing. Explain the business to me with out using scam or vulgar laughing. Honestly explain the concept of this business logically not from your point of you. If you don't want to make it a post, message me I am not fighting here even if you think I am. I don't know how else to tell you. I like your passion your drive but change that and put it into explaination exactly what I do. Lets just have a conversation don't tell me what you feel or think it is. I want you to explain actually anyone explain to me what this business is. Tell me how it works
Just a heads-up .....

Paragraphs are your friends!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 10:16 AM

1,969 posts, read 5,956,390 times
Open your eyes Jacob - you've been brain washed

Old 01-25-2008, 03:15 PM

Old 01-25-2008, 03:37 PM

My eyes are open. I am sorry you guys feel this way of the company. There is really nothing I can say to make you see it in a logical point of view. What you feel you will hold dear to. So anything I say from here on out is a waist of my time and your time. Your comments do not make me afraid. I know what I have and what I have to do to get it. You are all phenomenal people keep your heads up and keep moving forward. I know all of us will make it in anything we put are minds and hearts into. Thank you very much for your concern for many including myself it is highly appreciated. I hope the best for me, for you, and for many. There are a lot of programs, jobs, and investments we can all make a lot of money from, I just choice this one. If this is not the path that God has choice for me then he will tell me. But for now this is what I do. I work, go to school and build this business on the side. I am not asking for support because I get enough of it from my team. I hope God helps all of us in the journeys we take. If you guys want to talk crap about this last post I can't stop you. But i am really sorry for wasting anyone's valuable time. Have a blessed day

Old 03-08-2009, 04:28 PM

1 posts, read 10,114 times
Jacob you are 100% right. I really get surprised that does some people have brain or not....? before giving comment first of all you should think of some basic stuff and then give the comment. Can you(not for all of u) so called intelligent people, answer yourself following very basic questions:1. Can any company fools people for 49 years and US government just keep quite?2. Can any company fools peoples and government from 80 countries?3. By fooling people can any company become US$7+ billion ?4. Do you think that a Nobel Prize nominee get associates with fooling company?5. In any top university entrance exam only 2-5% students gets selected and do you think that that university is fooling remaining students?Guys/Girls wake up....change your thought process and just see where is the problem.... ....and that's your brain....!! again you need to have very basic common sense dear, that is, see to the successful people and follow the successful path and put your heart and dedication. Then Amway/Quixtar is the best opportunity.

Old 03-08-2009, 05:06 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John2009 View Post
Jacob you are 100% right. I really get surprised that does some people have brain or not....? before giving comment first of all you should think of some basic stuff and then give the comment. Can you(not for all of u) so called intelligent people, answer yourself following very basic questions:1. Can any company fools people for 49 years and US government just keep quite?2. Can any company fools peoples and government from 80 countries?3. By fooling people can any company become US$7+ billion ?4. Do you think that a Nobel Prize nominee get associates with fooling company?5. In any top university entrance exam only 2-5% students gets selected and do you think that that university is fooling remaining students?Guys/Girls wake up....change your thought process and just see where is the problem.... ....and that's your brain....!! again you need to have very basic common sense dear, that is, see to the successful people and follow the successful path and put your heart and dedication. Then Amway/Quixtar is the best opportunity.
Can your first post not be spam? Guess you think this economy is a good time to recruit. Good luck with that. If you were doing so well, you wouldn't need to come and defend Jacob who was kicked from the forum for doing the same stuff you're trying to do? Why did this great company have to reinvent itself? Could it be because Amway left a bad taste in everyone's mouth?

Old 03-09-2009, 11:20 AM

1,402 posts, read 3,500,566 times
This is my impression of "the business" as I understand it. Please Jacob, if I'm mistaken I'm sure you will try and correct me:

How it goes:
1. You are contacted by a Quixtar member and they convince you to become a member and part of their "downline". Your "upline" is the person who recruited you as well as the person who recruited them, etc..all that way back to Quixtar.

2. You send Quixtar a membership fee (40-100 bucks), they send you a "member's kit"...catalogs and order forms for energy drinks, nutritional supplements, etc., etc.

3. You now go out and sell your wares, and also try and recruit your family/friends to become members and sell Quixtar products also. Hence, you are establishing your own downline...Quixtar tells you this is where "the real money" is and tells you it your moral responsibility to mentor your downline.

4. Why establish a downline? Anything a person in your downline sells, you get a cut of it. More folks in your downline, the more you make. Anything YOU sell, the portion of the profits goes to the people in your upline (the person that recruited you).

Ways Quixtar makes money off of you:
1. membership fee
2. products you sell
3. products you buy for yourself (Quixtar recommends that you use the products you sell...convenient, huh?).
4. By charging you to attend "business meetings", selling you motivational tapes and videos.

OK...if you read this far and still think its a good deal, here is the Kicker....

YOU ARE ALL SELLING THE SAME PRODUCTS!!!!!

Seriously, how do you expect to make money selling something, ANYTHING when all of your friends and family are running around your hometown trying to sell the same crap?

Quixtar and your upline don't care about this, they will make their money when ANY of you sell something. Its always the bottom rung of the ladder that have to fight over the scraps.

That's my impression of "the business"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business