U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2018, 07:41 AM

248 posts, read 54,317 times

Advertisements

So I have a large inventory of vitamins/supplements I want to get rid of. Need more than 100 free listings, maybe almost double that.
There is a starter store, the lowest level. I do not do auction type listings

1. Does anyone know how to locate the remainder amount of the 50 free listings?
2. When you have multiples of the same item listed at good till cancelled, do you pay (or use your freebies) an insertion fee for each item sold? I understand the other fees attached
3. And is that 100 free listings still available outside of your ebay store?
4. If you have multiples of the same item, and list good to cancel, do you just pay a one time insertion fee (considering it isn't part of the free listings?
5. How long do these free built in listings last? The length of good till cancelled or monthly?
6. If I put my store on vacation every week Wed morning-Friday afternoon (when I'm at work on a straight 40 hr shift) does that time count still as if I had them for sale for an entire month? meaning if I list an item and only have it for sale 4 days a week, is that time counted as a little over half a month or a whole month even though it's just open 26 days out of the 30 days?

I list in other categories too.... so about 20% of my listings are in various categories (but sell nothing in categories which would be excluded from the free listings)
FTR, I will not be asking anyone what they sell
Feel free to answer anything that perks your interest. Thank you

Last edited by BumbleBeeHunter; 11-08-2018 at 08:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2018, 03:18 PM

483 posts, read 199,707 times
The more I sell the more free listings eBay gives me. I think I am up to 750 free ones, but I am a Power Seller.

Old 11-14-2018, 07:16 PM

Gave up on the ebay store. Too expensive.

Decided to sell wholesale. Much easier than the trouble and cost ebay puts you thru with their games

Old 11-15-2018, 01:15 PM

483 posts, read 199,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeHunter View Post
Gave up on the ebay store. Too expensive.

Decided to sell wholesale. Much easier than the trouble and cost ebay puts you thru with their games
Not sure what you experienced, but my wife and I have sold over $83,000 worth of stuff on eBay. That's a lot of dough for something you can do in your pajamas.

Old Today, 04:22 AM

yes that is very true!

Good for you that's GREAT!

I've been selling making about $12 profit a day so far.

Sold some wholesale but decided to do both since I cannot just do the wholesale.
There are only 2 stores where we live
One is a health food store and the other is seasonal.

This started as a desire to coupon to save money
So I am pretty happy with $350 extra per month online sales
couponing would be alot more work with much less profit

Old Today, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by COcheesehead View Post
The more I sell the more free listings eBay gives me. I think I am up to 750 free ones, but I am a Power Seller.
Thank you for this. Not a powerseller or even a Top Rated Seller here but it's happened to me already.

Got 100 free listings, listed about 50 of them then come along another 100.

Might still consider a store. Sure like the look better.

Miss being able to see what my thrift store friends sold on ebay

We made friends with a small handful of individuals who sold online

Really nice people.

Since we were sharing the thrift stores, I stayed away from products

others were selling. And they did the same, overall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business