U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 07:22 PM

5,163 posts, read 2,064,361 times

Advertisements

Yeah. Small plumbing and HVAC jobs on weekends. They money goes towards spoiling my grandkids and annoying my daughters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2019, 07:25 PM

75 posts, read 16,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Yeah. Small plumbing and HVAC jobs on weekends. They money goes towards spoiling my grandkids and annoying my daughters.
Good for you

Old 01-08-2019, 07:31 PM

6,260 posts, read 3,868,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaComstock View Post
people please come and brag. post your sales so we can encourage each other to great success

If I say, "Yay! Good on you!" will that cause you to make more money? Serious question.

I've never understood why someone in business needs cheerleaders. Isn't the money you make satisfying enough? It sure is for me. I know that I'm good at what I do, because the profits prove it.

What's your view?

Old 01-08-2019, 07:55 PM

75 posts, read 16,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
If I say, "Yay! Good on you!" will that cause you to make more money? Serious question.

I've never understood why someone in business needs cheerleaders. Isn't the money you make satisfying enough? It sure is for me. I know that I'm good at what I do, because the profits prove it.

What's your view?
Serious answer? Maybe. I am quite unmotivated.

Even a stranger on the internet might get my butt moving to list more products. Cannot sell if you do not list
Sad but true. It's lonely without co-workers.

Old 01-23-2019, 03:13 PM

1 posts, read 89 times
Small website building and digital marketing business. Mostly people just use my guides and learn to do it themselves.

Old Today, 05:49 AM

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeHunter View Post
I found an ongoing source for supplements including vitamins all with long enough expiration dates
Should add a few hundred dollars a month. 6 hrs off off in between my two 18 hr shifts with nothing to do otherwise. Here's a photo.
Might keep me busy during the 6 hrs off i have...in between two 18 hr shifts.

Going to sell it at a few small mom & pop stores. Much easier than selling online.

Anyone else have a small side gig?
Iím looking to infest in a side job
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business