U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2007, 06:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,426 times

Advertisements

I was referred to this website as a means of obtaining financing to start my new business. Has anyone had experience with this company?
Commercial Real Estate Loans. Fort Washington, MD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2007, 08:41 PM

2,945 posts, read 11,936,013 times
Is this a real question or are you promoting this company?

Old 07-31-2007, 02:20 PM

510 posts, read 2,968,164 times
Heh I have a feeling a couple posts will be deleted right quick.

Are you looking to just buy commercial property? Or are you looking to buy the property, and get operating funds in addition to that?

There's many types of banks that can/will do commercial loans, so it's probably in your best interest to contact a few.

For operating funds, check out the government website www.sba.gov . They have loads of helpful advice.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:59 PM

419 posts, read 2,022,461 times
You should try and get contacts for some big name venture capitalists. I can almost guaruntee you that they won't give you a dime, but the hilarious conversations you have with them will be priceless.

In all seriousness though, UseJeff beat me again. Call some commercial loan banks and see what they can give you. You may be shocked by the interest rates, but when you do a sketch of businesses' finances, things won't look so bad. As far as advice, if you have an accountant, contact them for some info, and if you don't, ask around your area for a reputable financial advisor. Basically you're not looking for someone to handle your money, just someone who knows the legal system surrounding commecial loans, which accountants and financial advisors should be familiar with.

Old 08-01-2007, 05:51 AM

1 posts, read 2,499 times
Default Angel Loan Offer.............email To Apply Today

Goodday,

We offer loan at a very low rate and percentages to the general public, Any serious and trustworthy person seeking any amount of funds should kindly email me today for this angel loan application on how to fully apply.
ddff_loan@yahoo.co.uk

Warmest Regards
Mrs Anita Bill.
C.E.O

Old 08-01-2007, 09:45 AM

510 posts, read 2,968,164 times
If you're going to solicit business, please at least form the sentence properly. (for those who wonder why I posted this, it's because there was another do the loan with me person, and the post was likely deleted right quick again) Oh one other thing... if you use a yahoo e-mail address and claim to be a CEO, it doesn't show a high level of credibility. In addition a UK e-mail address? Why not just ask people to post their socials so you can steal them?

Old 08-01-2007, 11:17 AM

28 posts, read 97,517 times
HA HA HA! That is too funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or