U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Calgary
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2014, 07:10 PM

1 posts, read 843 times

Advertisements

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hey Everyone,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am looking to relocate to Calgary for strongeropportunities and I am looking to network and learn about the city. For rightnow I am looking to move there for Nov 1st. I am also open to moving out westwith someone from Southern Ontario. Ideally, I am looking for a room in atownhouse or house with a backyard. I am an Account Manager for a LargeNational company so I will be working in the downtown core most of the time.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I am productive and try to be the best that I can be. I liketo consider myself a pretty laid-back, caring and compassionate guy. Keepingfit and eating healthier is important to me. Going to the gym regularly,running, basketball, mountain biking, and snowboarding are my usual things todo. I am social and do my best to make the people around laugh and enjoythemselves. I have a 3 year old American Eskimo (smaller dog) mix that iswell-behaved, listens well, and is good around children and other animals.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]If successful, I can provide first/last month rent cheque,rent deposit, and/or reference check as soon as required. I am comfortable withup to 60 minute commute If you have any questions don't be shy to send me amessage.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Thanks,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Michael[/FONT][/SIZE]
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Calgary
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or