Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2010, 03:44 PM

6 posts, read 11,678 times

Advertisements

Hi I'm from Chicago, love the city life (Chicago & New York) but HATE the cold and traffic. I lived in Raleigh, NC for 5 years, then Charleston, SC for 3 and loved them both. I am just ready for something different. I am a 27 yr old recently divorce mom of a 2 yr. old little boy. I work from home as a business developer with Prepaid Legal Services and I make a REALLY nice salary so that is not an issue. I don't however want to spend all of my income on my living expenses. I'm looking for good schools, things to do, a bit of the city life near water. I like running on the beach, concerts, music, culture, good food, being out past 10pm and of course nice stores. I have looked at San Diego, Riverside, Corona and LA. I don't want to live in LA, but would like to be able to get there within an hour to an hour in a half. If anyone knows where I can find all that I'm looking for please respond. (links to any suggested area/city is GREATLY appreciated) I'm open to look anywhere in California where it does not snow or get stupid down south hot. Thanx Feel free to reply via email also...simoneppl@yahoo.com

Oh yea and I would like to buy a house in a close to crime free(oxymoron) area, but I am open to rent if the price and amenities and area are right.
House 150-280k 3br, 2bath
Apt./townhouse 1100-1650 2br, 1.5 bath
Rent to own is an option
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California