U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 09:53 PM

803 posts, read 311,086 times
Ah okay, well I will just stick with visiting So Cal. I mean I expected it to be like NYC or South Florida, like I know an Indian guy who lives in South Florida, he is dating this Puerto Rican girl and no one even cares. I thought in So Cal it would be more so of people not giving a care but okay.

I really do like Cali for the weather and copious amounts of things to do though.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:54 PM

794 posts, read 883,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
Rediculous.
Actually no it's not....I know it's hard to believe that racism can come from minorities because it goes against anything you were taught in school.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:02 PM

4,815 posts, read 5,390,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
Actually no it's not....I know it's hard to believe that racism can come from minorities because it goes against anything you were taught in school.

It happens but in small areas like the bad parts of LA (Compton) and Oakland. Why don't you back off me bro? You have no idea what I was taught in school. Your post made it seem like every minority is like that. Get a clue.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:03 PM

4,815 posts, read 5,390,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
Ah okay, well I will just stick with visiting So Cal. I mean I expected it to be like NYC or South Florida, like I know an Indian guy who lives in South Florida, he is dating this Puerto Rican girl and no one even cares. I thought in So Cal it would be more so of people not giving a care but okay.

I really do like Cali for the weather and copious amounts of things to do though.

Ok have fun in Arkansas! while I am at the beach watching all the hot girls walk by sitting under the nice mild sun.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:23 PM

10,161 posts, read 13,210,206 times
Quote:

The majority of people on this thread have stated this, no one will really care and I agree with that. You seem to have this idea ingrained in your head that SoCal is a bad place for interracial dating with Indians despite what the majority of people here have told you. The Indians I know, all of which dated outside their race/ethnicity, never had any problems. Most I know don't regularly date just other Indians. Go to the ghettos of South Florida and NYC and you'll get the same ignorance found in the ghettos of any other area of the country. But the vast majority of people will not give a damn who you date.

Old 10-12-2010, 11:54 PM

16,587 posts, read 19,364,745 times
Ok OP, here you go: Desis keep out.

There, happy now?

Old 10-13-2010, 12:01 AM

315 posts, read 364,311 times
as long as you don't say " Thank You Come Again ! ' lol ;p

Old 10-13-2010, 01:13 AM

549 posts, read 288,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
It depends on your caste.
^^^This

Old 10-13-2010, 02:57 AM

5,468 posts, read 7,784,766 times
No one here is going to care. Actually, very few people are going to care. There might be a few who care, but they will be the minority.

LA is such a hodgepodge of races -- you can see it when you look at the census figures and you see how many claim to be "two or more races" or "other."

Most people aren't going to care. Mixed race dating and mixing is accepted in Southern California.

Old 10-13-2010, 10:53 AM

5,375 posts, read 6,746,614 times
Quote:
Also, what is with the Black on Brown or Brown on Black crime in LA I keep hearing about in media? I am sure California has its racial issues along with the deep south. Don't be so ignorant.
That's Black gangs against Brown gangs. Nobody cares what happens to gang bangers, except of course the bangers themselves. Unfortunately gang bangers are notoriously bad with aiming their fire and often hit people who are not in gangs. The best solution to that (IMO) is to give gang bangers shooting lessons.

The main racial animosity in Los Angeles (IMO) is directed against Hispanics because of the illegal immigration problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California