U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 12:35 PM

20,759 posts, read 13,549,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC2462 View Post
Will anyone here, especially those in favor of illegal immigration, step forward and help get the housekeeper legal status?

Meg is correct about one thing: come November 3, no one is going to care about the former housekeeper. She is being used as a tool against Meg Whitman and will be tossed aside once the election is over.
I guess we know who the real prostitute is in this whole scandal, the housekeeper. Alred and Brown rode her hard and put her away wet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2010, 02:37 PM

5,990 posts, read 5,112,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
I guess we know who the real prostitute is in this whole scandal, the housekeeper. Alred and Brown rode her hard and put her away wet.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Good one!

Old 10-30-2010, 05:12 PM

4,003 posts, read 1,703,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Your casual reference to Whitman's housekeeper as a "prostitute", for the sake of a cheap yuck, is disturbing. Makes me wonder if Diaz-Santillin had been YOUR maid, you might not have tried to impose a little "droit du seigneur" on her. After all, who's she gonna complain too, right?

Let's save the "prostitute" slurs for the politicians, who richly deserve them.

Meanwhile, Allred and her client have a hearing scheduled for 11-17-10 at the California Labor Commission.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:25 PM

50,066 posts, read 42,457,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Your casual reference to Whitman's housekeeper as a "prostitute", for the sake of a cheap yuck, is disturbing. Makes me wonder if Diaz-Santillin had been YOUR maid, you might not have tried to impose a little "droit du seigneur" on her. After all, who's she gonna complain too, right?

Meanwhile, Allred and her client have a hearing scheduled for 11-17-10 at the California Labor Commission.

well let's see if they keep it and if so, what happens?

Nita

Old 10-30-2010, 05:32 PM

2,090 posts, read 2,262,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post

The most likely scenario is that the case will be dropped because the Labor board only deals with disputes regarding unpaid wages and overtime.

Unless Whitman has been underpaying the housekeeper in the last 9 years (which raises the question why they are making a big stink about it now), they don't have a solid case.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:39 PM

292 posts, read 137,086 times
You guys have a real problem down there. My daughter and i came down to Disneyland and then to Seaworld where she got sick. I took her to the hospital to make sure she was ok and she was. We got home and when i got the bill it was 600 bucks. I called to tell them there must be some mistake. They told me it was so expensive because of all the illegals in their state. Why would you let all these trespassers destroy your state.

Old 10-30-2010, 06:17 PM

7,406 posts, read 12,003,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post
You guys have a real problem down there. My daughter and i came down to Disneyland and then to Seaworld where she got sick. I took her to the hospital to make sure she was ok and she was. We got home and when i got the bill it was 600 bucks. I called to tell them there must be some mistake. They told me it was so expensive because of all the illegals in their state. Why would you let all these trespassers destroy your state.
Obama is the one letting all of the illegals enter our great state. He refuses to do his job with border enfocement because he needs the votes the illegals provide him with.
Once we eliminate the corrupt scum from the WH, the country will be much better off...

Old 10-30-2010, 06:30 PM

5,990 posts, read 5,112,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimC2462 View Post
The most likely scenario is that the case will be dropped because the Labor board only deals with disputes regarding unpaid wages and overtime.

Unless Whitman has been underpaying the housekeeper in the last 9 years (which raises the question why they are making a big stink about it now), they don't have a solid case.
That is what the hearing is about, unpaid overtime and mileage. Another attorney is handling her immigration case.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:09 PM

292 posts, read 137,086 times
Do they really let trespassers vote in California? Maybe thats the problem. Here in Alaska we have to show photo id to vote. This might be the year to take back your state from the liberals.

Old 10-30-2010, 07:19 PM

12,175 posts, read 11,053,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Meg is spiraling out of control; angry that she spent $140 billion for nothing. A selfish woman only interested in her inflated ego now bitter with California. Please Whitman, do the ultimate thing Republicans in California do: move away to a state better suited to your mindset [Texas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, etc.] and good riddance.
Exactly. Jesus, she's a repulsive-looking, repulsive Conservative. Better suited for shoveling horse manure on some farm in podunk, Oklahoma or backwoods, Texas.

She thought she could win this state by dumping $140 million in negative, lying ads after being endorsed by Dick Cheney. Incredible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California