U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-08-2007, 03:40 PM
 
12 posts, read 63,636 times
Reputation: 16

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nictastic403 View Post
Thank you for your comments. I agree with you we all do have options. It was and still is my option to accept the offer of assistance that comes to me through use of this housing voucher. The point of my comment is that the program should be cleaned up. Not just by the user of the vouchers, but also the people who are allowed to rent the homes and apartments. The purpose of Section 8 originally was to provide quality living for lower income people. That should include nice neighborhoods and good schools. It is also my option to spend QUALITY time with my children. I work as I stated before, I just don't make a great deal of money, I do however have the time to invest in my children. I don't wish to leave them unattened or tended to by others. The rental assistance gives me that OPTION. I pay taxes just like everyone else. (maybe not as much as others, but more than some) If your mother qualified, but turned down assitance, because she would rather work fulltime and attend school (and miss out on your childhood) then that was her OPTION and I admire her for it. It takes a great deal of inner strength to put your needs first, before the children. I'm not abusing the system and I am looking for ways that I will not need it in the future, THAT IS MY OPTION. That is what works for me. I agree with you that a better neighborhood would be of great service to me, BUT how are great neighborhoods brought about by great neighbors. I choose to fight and try and change my neighborhood so that all of the people who at sometime or another that require assistance can have somewhere decent to live. If it is brought to no ones attention than no one knows. That is why I am grateful for your comment, I have reached someone.
I can see YOUR point, however, my mother did not miss out on my childhood, she went to work early in the morning then to school, and was home by 4:00p.m. EVERY afternoon to help me with homework, cook dinner and most important, spend time with me. And the weekends we were almost always together. I also agree with you that the voucher system itself needs regulation. How does our government correct this problem? You stated it works for you, so do we keep enabling? Why not educate and train people so they can do better for themselves financially, and NOT be so dependent? If upper class areas start to allow these vouchers in, what does that say? Live off the government and don't work hard and sacrifice and you too can live in an area where people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to live? C'mon that's not right.

 
Old 08-09-2007, 06:20 PM
 
6 posts, read 34,527 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleigh View Post
I can see YOUR point, however, my mother did not miss out on my childhood, she went to work early in the morning then to school, and was home by 4:00p.m. EVERY afternoon to help me with homework, cook dinner and most important, spend time with me. And the weekends we were almost always together. I also agree with you that the voucher system itself needs regulation. How does our government correct this problem? You stated it works for you, so do we keep enabling? Why not educate and train people so they can do better for themselves financially, and NOT be so dependent? If upper class areas start to allow these vouchers in, what does that say? Live off the government and don't work hard and sacrifice and you too can live in an area where people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to live? C'mon that's not right.
Originally Section 8 was created for poor white people. Section 8 was widely accepted in Beverly Hills as well as Brentwood. That way poor white people would not have to mix with poor people from other races. (i.e. the hardworking black people who had purchased homes in neighborhoods only poor whites could afford. Check it out.) Therefore the inception of Section 8. It did not even begin to garner the criticism and wide spread distaste it has until black people began to receive the assistance and followed the whites (once again) to even nicer neighborhoods. That is what the uproar is really all about and I won't even play the RACE card, but the CLASS one. It is CLASSIM that makes people so angry about Section 8. Just take a look at your own post. The upper class neighborhoods don't want to let the poor in. Nevermind if they are decent honest people who just don't have as much money as the neighbors. Section 8 voucher holders in nice neighborhoods are treated like the nouveau rich. Money just doesn't buy CLASS. So of course a poorer person in an upper class neighborhood will only bring the property values down, but for everyone that takes advantage, their are probably dozens who follow the rules. Probably living right in your neighborhood with manicured yards. The fact that it works for me at this point in my life doe not make the government an enabler. As I stated before I PAY TAXES!!!!! I am making use of my government contribution. Nor will I begrudge anyone else who needs MY tax dollars for the enrichment of their lives. I rathered see someone poor living in a better neighborhood, than the ARMY with $400.00 toliet seats or the PRESIDENT getting expensive haircuts on board his private jet. (do you remember that?) Who do you think pays for that? US THAT'S WHO. There is so much GOVERNMENT WASTE on the executive level, that these programs that benefit the poor or more comparable to a speck of sand on the beach. But that outrage is very minimal. Section 8 is not the reason their will be no social security for your grandchilden (maybe even your children)!

Last edited by Nictastic403; 08-09-2007 at 06:39 PM..
 
Old 08-11-2007, 12:21 AM
 
2,197 posts, read 6,720,066 times
Reputation: 1686
Entitlement programs are not meant to be a lifelong crutch. They were designed to give deserving people a hand up, not support them for life and enable them to live in the neighborhood of their choice. Most of us don't get to do that. Wouldn't we all rather live in Beverly Hills or Brentwood than, say, Inglewood, where housing is more affordable to your everyday hardworking middle class family?

We are turning into a disincentivized society. You force every single civil servant who supports Section 8 to live next door to a Section 8 building for six months-- it wouldn't even take that long-- and the program would go away. Once they experienced the abuse firsthand, they would lobby to either clean it up or level the playing field and start over. Then maybe the people who really need it would get it. And this unfathomable sense of entitlement would go away.
 
Old 08-13-2007, 01:03 PM
 
12 posts, read 63,636 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nictastic403 View Post
Originally Section 8 was created for poor white people. Section 8 was widely accepted in Beverly Hills as well as Brentwood. That way poor white people would not have to mix with poor people from other races. (i.e. the hardworking black people who had purchased homes in neighborhoods only poor whites could afford. Check it out.) Therefore the inception of Section 8. It did not even begin to garner the criticism and wide spread distaste it has until black people began to receive the assistance and followed the whites (once again) to even nicer neighborhoods. That is what the uproar is really all about and I won't even play the RACE card, but the CLASS one. It is CLASSIM that makes people so angry about Section 8. Just take a look at your own post. The upper class neighborhoods don't want to let the poor in. Nevermind if they are decent honest people who just don't have as much money as the neighbors. Section 8 voucher holders in nice neighborhoods are treated like the nouveau rich. Money just doesn't buy CLASS. So of course a poorer person in an upper class neighborhood will only bring the property values down, but for everyone that takes advantage, their are probably dozens who follow the rules. Probably living right in your neighborhood with manicured yards. The fact that it works for me at this point in my life doe not make the government an enabler. As I stated before I PAY TAXES!!!!! I am making use of my government contribution. Nor will I begrudge anyone else who needs MY tax dollars for the enrichment of their lives. I rathered see someone poor living in a better neighborhood, than the ARMY with $400.00 toliet seats or the PRESIDENT getting expensive haircuts on board his private jet. (do you remember that?) Who do you think pays for that? US THAT'S WHO. There is so much GOVERNMENT WASTE on the executive level, that these programs that benefit the poor or more comparable to a speck of sand on the beach. But that outrage is very minimal. Section 8 is not the reason their will be no social security for your grandchilden (maybe even your children)!
C'mon seriously........ Instead of trying to clean up the entire section 8 system, why don't you focus on pursuing a better paying job or further your education so you can't stop living off of the government! I think it's time that YOU put your selfish needs aside (i.e.: not wanting to work longer hours) and focus on getting your children out of the "ghetto" where you currently reside. What happened to hard work? What about leaving the state and moving to a place that's more affordable for you? You keep stressing that you pay taxes, well so do I, and I also don't live off of the government. So either futher your education so you can pursue a more financially lucrative career or get over yourself and deal with the life that you have created for you and your family, maybe with out my tax dollars being used!
 
Old 08-16-2007, 04:12 AM
 
Location: Central Valley, CA
15 posts, read 85,581 times
Reputation: 31
Default not buying it....

Yes, Yes...This is my first post here... Going to really try hard to make a good impression..

Nictastic......Nice Try....

"The upper class neighborhoods don't want to let the poor in." Neither do the middle, lower middle and working class neighborhoods if you are not paying your own way and bringing the 'da hood' with you.

"The fact that it works for me at this point in my life doe not make the government an enabler." Yes it does. You stated "you choose" not to work two jobs like the other women REMEMBER? Without the government and its assistance you would not be able to do this. How is this not enabling you?

"As I stated before I PAY TAXES!!!!! I am making use of my government contribution." You obviously take more then you give or you would not be on Section 8 correct? You will never contribute enough in your life to pay back your debt, let alone contribute to the welfare of another...unbelievable you could even mutter the above statement.

"Section 8 is not the reason their will be no social security for your grandchilden (maybe even your children)!" Not section 8, but all the other combined social programs I'm sure you are familiar with.

Now, I may came across a little harsh, however, I personally am tired of the excuses and your post is no different. You want more time with your children? How about taking advantage of the 20 dollar a credit hour community college system Calfornia has? You are obviously a single mom on welfare so your schooling is free, daycare is free, and all the other "goodies" required of you to go to college are free.

But guess what is not free? Yep, the effort it takes to be self supportive. That my friend is very costly. I know because I get up and go to work everyday and work hard to support my family...the right way.

You see Nictastic I am a police officer who see's your situation EVERYDAY! I feel no sympathy or empathy (not that your asking for it) and quit honestly don't buy your posts. Where there is a will there is a way..........

You are having life handed to you, as a most section 8 reciepients. Yes, there are EXCEPTIONS, but from my everyday experiences they are few and far between. Your telling me with all the FREE government financial aid you can't buy a cheap computer, take online classes, and obtain an associate degree? You could work your PART-TIME job and go to school full time. You could spend all the time in the world with your chlldren.

After you obtain a two year degree for free, you could move onto the four year level and get that for free as well. Sure, the rest of us are paying for it, however, I guarentee you that everyone here would rather pay for your college education then your soda and cigarettes. At least with a college education you could be self supportive. Then think, you could then work your butt off to support the person down the street who brings the crime into the neighborhood with them. Sure, it's not fair, but everyone deserves what you have right? Those people down the street don't work, don't sacrafice, and don't do without most of time like you would, but everyone deserves the same life rewards right? Ah.... I wonder if your opininon would change then?

You made your bed now lay in it. When you get tired of the mess square it away. Put that energy of you being the local Robin Hood and refocus toward your own family. Get a free education (paid by us), a good job and show your children the right way to live. Break the cycle... Then you will have accomplished something. Right now your just another stat....Or for me a call for service in the hood.

I am successful now in my life at age 30 (4 bedroom house w/pool, two brand new vehciles, pension/retirement fund/ trips to the lake, two wonderful children who look forward to college, supporting spouse, etc etc) because I did not make excuses and did the right/hard way.

Grew up poor, joined the military, worked 60 hours a week and still went to school full time, relocated a couple of times (now 3k miles from my family/hometown), and still to this day go 3-4 days a week without seeing my kids. (cop on midnights) So don't give me this I want to spend time with my kids CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i work long, hard and dangerous hours to give my kids what they need and want (in that order). I sacrafice and I struggle to see they benefit. It crushes me more then you will ever know (obviously) to have my two little girls walk away from me with tears in their eyes after i told them I have to work again (after not seeing them for days) or go to court. When I come home for 5 minutes during the night and they ask me ever so softly in my ear "daddy do you HAVE to go back to work" it kills me. And here we have you complaining about working a full time job or getting a FREE education.

To make it worse, I deal with these section 8 subjects the most. The same people who I must support with my tax dollars, I am arresting the most frequently. Not to mention the one's that try and kill me or my partners. You know the same ones who sleep all day and stay up all night. The one's who drink and smoke outside and think everyone wants to hear their conversations/laughs. The one's who are constantly in and out of prison...etc etc you get my point.

Nictastic, sorry I'm not a bleeding heart liberal who buy's your "I'm doing what's best for my kid's" rant. I hope everyone else ain't either....

By the way, not to stereotype, but where is the baby daddy(ies)?

Oh, almost forgot too...If you aren't trying to pull the race card, then why even mention a persons color?..........Can you guess the color of my skin? I bet your first guess is wrong..............Dohhhhhhh!!!!




08-08-2007 02:40 PM
 
Old 08-16-2007, 11:03 AM
 
12 posts, read 63,636 times
Reputation: 16
LP41...................
You hit the nail on the head!!!!! If you read my earlier posts, my mother did things the RIGHT way! I have had nothing but success in my life as well, because I saw how hard work gets you places in life!
 
Old 08-17-2007, 03:23 AM
 
6 posts, read 34,527 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP41 View Post
Yes, Yes...This is my first post here... Going to really try hard to make a good impression..

Nictastic......Nice Try....

"The upper class neighborhoods don't want to let the poor in." Neither do the middle, lower middle and working class neighborhoods if you are not paying your own way and bringing the 'da hood' with you.

"The fact that it works for me at this point in my life doe not make the government an enabler." Yes it does. You stated "you choose" not to work two jobs like the other women REMEMBER? Without the government and its assistance you would not be able to do this. How is this not enabling you?

"As I stated before I PAY TAXES!!!!! I am making use of my government contribution." You obviously take more then you give or you would not be on Section 8 correct? You will never contribute enough in your life to pay back your debt, let alone contribute to the welfare of another...unbelievable you could even mutter the above statement.

"Section 8 is not the reason their will be no social security for your grandchilden (maybe even your children)!" Not section 8, but all the other combined social programs I'm sure you are familiar with.

Now, I may came across a little harsh, however, I personally am tired of the excuses and your post is no different. You want more time with your children? How about taking advantage of the 20 dollar a credit hour community college system Calfornia has? You are obviously a single mom on welfare so your schooling is free, daycare is free, and all the other "goodies" required of you to go to college are free.

But guess what is not free? Yep, the effort it takes to be self supportive. That my friend is very costly. I know because I get up and go to work everyday and work hard to support my family...the right way.

You see Nictastic I am a police officer who see's your situation EVERYDAY! I feel no sympathy or empathy (not that your asking for it) and quit honestly don't buy your posts. Where there is a will there is a way..........

You are having life handed to you, as a most section 8 reciepients. Yes, there are EXCEPTIONS, but from my everyday experiences they are few and far between. Your telling me with all the FREE government financial aid you can't buy a cheap computer, take online classes, and obtain an associate degree? You could work your PART-TIME job and go to school full time. You could spend all the time in the world with your chlldren.

After you obtain a two year degree for free, you could move onto the four year level and get that for free as well. Sure, the rest of us are paying for it, however, I guarentee you that everyone here would rather pay for your college education then your soda and cigarettes. At least with a college education you could be self supportive. Then think, you could then work your butt off to support the person down the street who brings the crime into the neighborhood with them. Sure, it's not fair, but everyone deserves what you have right? Those people down the street don't work, don't sacrafice, and don't do without most of time like you would, but everyone deserves the same life rewards right? Ah.... I wonder if your opininon would change then?

You made your bed now lay in it. When you get tired of the mess square it away. Put that energy of you being the local Robin Hood and refocus toward your own family. Get a free education (paid by us), a good job and show your children the right way to live. Break the cycle... Then you will have accomplished something. Right now your just another stat....Or for me a call for service in the hood.

I am successful now in my life at age 30 (4 bedroom house w/pool, two brand new vehciles, pension/retirement fund/ trips to the lake, two wonderful children who look forward to college, supporting spouse, etc etc) because I did not make excuses and did the right/hard way.

Grew up poor, joined the military, worked 60 hours a week and still went to school full time, relocated a couple of times (now 3k miles from my family/hometown), and still to this day go 3-4 days a week without seeing my kids. (cop on midnights) So don't give me this I want to spend time with my kids CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i work long, hard and dangerous hours to give my kids what they need and want (in that order). I sacrafice and I struggle to see they benefit. It crushes me more then you will ever know (obviously) to have my two little girls walk away from me with tears in their eyes after i told them I have to work again (after not seeing them for days) or go to court. When I come home for 5 minutes during the night and they ask me ever so softly in my ear "daddy do you HAVE to go back to work" it kills me. And here we have you complaining about working a full time job or getting a FREE education.

To make it worse, I deal with these section 8 subjects the most. The same people who I must support with my tax dollars, I am arresting the most frequently. Not to mention the one's that try and kill me or my partners. You know the same ones who sleep all day and stay up all night. The one's who drink and smoke outside and think everyone wants to hear their conversations/laughs. The one's who are constantly in and out of prison...etc etc you get my point.

Nictastic, sorry I'm not a bleeding heart liberal who buy's your "I'm doing what's best for my kid's" rant. I hope everyone else ain't either....

By the way, not to stereotype, but where is the baby daddy(ies)?

Oh, almost forgot too...If you aren't trying to pull the race card, then why even mention a persons color?..........Can you guess the color of my skin? I bet your first guess is wrong..............Dohhhhhhh!!!!




08-08-2007 02:40 PM
I had stopped commenting on this board because I saw that it, was in my point of view one sided. How quickly we leap to assumptions, I don't receive welfare and I don't smoke cigarettes. I was only trying to state a different point of view, But because I receive Section 8 people automatically assume that I must use and abuse the system for all of it's programs. Because that's what YOU believe is what always happens. The few and far between expection comments are not even applied correctly. If you don't know a person and their circumstances, don't judge. you would find that the few are actually the ones whom you described as "bringing da hood". (It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.) I would not have to guess your color based upon your post, you displayed it quite proudly I believe it is "BLUE".

"To make it worse, I deal with these section 8 subjects the most. The same people who I must support with my tax dollars, I am arresting the most frequently. Not to mention the one's that try and kill me or my partners. You know the same ones who sleep all day and stay up all night. The one's who drink and smoke outside and think everyone wants to hear their conversations/laughs. The one's who are constantly in and out of prison...etc etc you get my point."

Am I correct? Well for your information these people are not high on my list of what makes a good neighbor either. Perhaps it is your line of work that has made you so cynical. I could not even begin to imagine the horrors you have seen, but I have to believe their have had to be some successes as well.

What really amazes me is although there were several valid points in all my other posts, not a single person who has responded to my views even bothered to pick up on them. I would call that short sighted. You don't have to have Section 8 to bring down a neighborhood. Just ask the people in Pacific Palisades who are opposed to Brittany Spears moving in, or Paris Hilton's neighbors who are extremely pleased that she's gone. It's not the money or the voucher, it's the way a person carries themselves. I guarantee you could live next door to me and never know that I was there with a housing voucher.

As you quoted me throughout your post I see you choose to impersonate the press and take things out of context. "As I stated before I PAY TAXES!!!!! I am making use of my government contribution." You obviously take more then you give or you would not be on Section 8 correct? You will never contribute enough in your life to pay back your debt, let alone contribute to the welfare of another...unbelievable you could even mutter the above statement."

I see you picked the lines that would only support your views. Because what I also said was that, "If I were ever in the position to help others I certainly would not begrudge the use of my taxe dollars to help the poor." And how dare you assume that I will never be in a position to pay my debt and help others? How dare you presume to know me or my future accomplishment? Unbelievable that you could mutter such an assine statement. There have been plenty of people on all different types of government assistance that have gone on to accomplish great things. To let you tell it every single person who has ever needed any help is washed up and will never be anything. Who gave you this awesome responsibility of judging each and every persons character? Have I found the Lord Jesus himself on the web? It can't be possible?

Your obvious disdain for the people you CHOSE to "PROTECT AND SERVE" I find absurd. So as I remain another "statistic" or better yet a "SERVICE CALL" that you and your coworkers haven't had to make, because I too, believe it or not am a law abiding citizen. (and in the hood imagine that) I will thank my lucky stars that your services have not been required. Because with your attitude it would most likely be more harm than help.

You don't have to be a bleeding heart liberal to show compassion for another human being. You just have to have a HEART . If my circumstances are so horrific to you, then just count your blessings that they are not your circumstances. If you feel as if you have the answers for people on Setion 8, then your talents are being wasted. HELP PEOPLE. But I can already see that's not one of your strong suits.

I read your post and I see exactly where you are coming from. Somethings you said I even agreed with. The only thing I wanted to do was give another side to the story.
You not BUYING doesn't matter, because I wasn't SELLING.

Last edited by Nictastic403; 08-17-2007 at 03:38 AM..
 
Old 08-17-2007, 11:18 AM
 
24 posts, read 117,222 times
Reputation: 20
Well, Nictastic, not all of us take our "government contribution," as you call it. Why are you so entitled that you are excused from paying your own way? Do you think the Constitution entitles you to a handout? Read it again. Our forefathers valued the work ethic.

Yes, CA is hideously expensive. We ALL want to spend time with our kids. We ALL want to live in good neighborhoods. And most of don't think we're entitled to handouts to do it. Here are some suggestions based on what the rest of us are doing. Get another job. Cut back. Make do. Do without. Move to a cheaper state. Accept less and be grateful that you have that much. Lots of us are. Lots of us have to. What makes you so special? Clue: you're not.

A lot of us are really, really tired of "helping people" who exercise their "options" of selfishly taking instead of pulling their own weight. Look in the mirror, that's you.
 
Old 08-17-2007, 12:31 PM
 
95 posts, read 437,036 times
Reputation: 24
^^^^^5
High Five my sistah!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nictastic403 View Post
I had stopped commenting on this board because I saw that it, was in my point of view one sided. How quickly we leap to assumptions, I don't receive welfare and I don't smoke cigarettes. I was only trying to state a different point of view, But because I receive Section 8 people automatically assume that I must use and abuse the system for all of it's programs. Because that's what YOU believe is what always happens. The few and far between expection comments are not even applied correctly. If you don't know a person and their circumstances, don't judge. you would find that the few are actually the ones whom you described as "bringing da hood". (It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.) I would not have to guess your color based upon your post, you displayed it quite proudly I believe it is "BLUE".

"To make it worse, I deal with these section 8 subjects the most. The same people who I must support with my tax dollars, I am arresting the most frequently. Not to mention the one's that try and kill me or my partners. You know the same ones who sleep all day and stay up all night. The one's who drink and smoke outside and think everyone wants to hear their conversations/laughs. The one's who are constantly in and out of prison...etc etc you get my point."

Am I correct? Well for your information these people are not high on my list of what makes a good neighbor either. Perhaps it is your line of work that has made you so cynical. I could not even begin to imagine the horrors you have seen, but I have to believe their have had to be some successes as well.

What really amazes me is although there were several valid points in all my other posts, not a single person who has responded to my views even bothered to pick up on them. I would call that short sighted. You don't have to have Section 8 to bring down a neighborhood. Just ask the people in Pacific Palisades who are opposed to Brittany Spears moving in, or Paris Hilton's neighbors who are extremely pleased that she's gone. It's not the money or the voucher, it's the way a person carries themselves. I guarantee you could live next door to me and never know that I was there with a housing voucher.

As you quoted me throughout your post I see you choose to impersonate the press and take things out of context. "As I stated before I PAY TAXES!!!!! I am making use of my government contribution." You obviously take more then you give or you would not be on Section 8 correct? You will never contribute enough in your life to pay back your debt, let alone contribute to the welfare of another...unbelievable you could even mutter the above statement."

I see you picked the lines that would only support your views. Because what I also said was that, "If I were ever in the position to help others I certainly would not begrudge the use of my taxe dollars to help the poor." And how dare you assume that I will never be in a position to pay my debt and help others? How dare you presume to know me or my future accomplishment? Unbelievable that you could mutter such an assine statement. There have been plenty of people on all different types of government assistance that have gone on to accomplish great things. To let you tell it every single person who has ever needed any help is washed up and will never be anything. Who gave you this awesome responsibility of judging each and every persons character? Have I found the Lord Jesus himself on the web? It can't be possible?

Your obvious disdain for the people you CHOSE to "PROTECT AND SERVE" I find absurd. So as I remain another "statistic" or better yet a "SERVICE CALL" that you and your coworkers haven't had to make, because I too, believe it or not am a law abiding citizen. (and in the hood imagine that) I will thank my lucky stars that your services have not been required. Because with your attitude it would most likely be more harm than help.

You don't have to be a bleeding heart liberal to show compassion for another human being. You just have to have a HEART . If my circumstances are so horrific to you, then just count your blessings that they are not your circumstances. If you feel as if you have the answers for people on Setion 8, then your talents are being wasted. HELP PEOPLE. But I can already see that's not one of your strong suits.

I read your post and I see exactly where you are coming from. Somethings you said I even agreed with. The only thing I wanted to do was give another side to the story.
You not BUYING doesn't matter, because I wasn't SELLING.
 
Old 08-17-2007, 07:44 PM
 
12 posts, read 63,636 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PugLuv1 View Post
^^^^^5
High Five my sistah!!!

Oh Please, get real!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top