Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 07:20 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,679,297 times

Advertisements

Remember the program to return freed slaves to Africa? Liberia, remember. The US could have done something similar and required all conservatives to move to the CSA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 07:58 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times
LOL! I'm beginning to think you actually believe this crap.

It would be more expeditious to round up the libs from both coasts and the major cities and send them to Liberia. That would also take care of most of the problem with illegals.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 PM

Apparently you have not been paying attention, anything good this country has, has come from the liberals, including the country itself and our Constitution.

You didn't go to college, did you?

Old 01-04-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Apparently you have not been paying attention, anything good this country has, has come from the liberals, including the country itself and our Constitution.

You didn't go to college, did you?
Oh, sure I have. I just don't believe it. As for college, yes I did! Thankfully, I didn't buy into the biases of every professor I had.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:26 PM

You give little evidence of a college background, your complaints and whining are exactly the same as the ill educated and prejudiced tea partiers.

The world is a large and complicated places, college helps one to understand that, unless of course you stick to technical courses which defeats the purpose of college in the first place.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:45 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,480,622 times
Quote:
You give little evidence of a college background, your complaints and whining are exactly the same as the ill educated and prejudiced tea partiers.

The world is a large and complicated places, college helps one to understand that, unless of course you stick to technical courses which defeats the purpose of college in the first place.

I'll bet plenty that Tea Party voters are better educated than Republicrats and Demicans.

As for the "prejudiced" claim...typical liberal whining. If they don't like something, they whip out the old racist card.

The racist card hardly works anymore so various liberal extremists are recently resorting to claims that Tea Party leaders want to bake jewish pies etc.

What a pack of garbage.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:39 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,893,251 times
Cheese Louise! Look what's happened to my poor thread -- and I'm not even a part of the demise this time! But laughing anyway ... Good grief, the things that go on while I am away in reality! Phbbbt

Topic? Oh man, I guess I'll have to amuse you all with my opinions and solutions in another, new thread ... this one seems to be melting ...

Old 01-04-2011, 09:48 PM

Quote:

Please keep going. You get more humorous all the time. I have a college background. I simply refused to drink the Cool Aid served up by liberal professors who never had a real job or lived in the real world because they were so cocooned by academe. You give every evidence of having gulped it down!

As to the matter at hand, California isn't going to completely fail but it's still going to have a hard time pulling itself out of the slump. I have every confidence that if anyone in politics can make a positive difference it's Jerry Brown. He's fiscally conservative and at this stage of his life can be quite decisive.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Remember the program to return freed slaves to Africa? Liberia, remember. The US could have done something similar and required all conservatives to move to the CSA.
But if you move conservatives out, you remove the vast majorities of employers in this nation. Someone has to work, everyone can't be on the dole.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:47 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
I'm amused ... been waiting a few days for someone on this Forum to pick up on the Op-Ed from the LA Times, Dec. 20th ... and not a peep. Did no one see it but me? Or are the statistics not favorable for argument against the state of the State? Surely some of the disappointed citizens (and ex-patriots) posting here can creatively refute much of this? Or is California going to remain a great -- perhaps the greatest -- state after all?

California's demise is greatly exaggerated - latimes.com
Optimism regarding the state is greatly exaggerated. Just today Jerry Brown spoke of going after prop 13 to raise the hell out of your taxes.

Nobody lived and learned regarding the first two times we had this clown as Governor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California