U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-12-2011, 03:53 PM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,581,842 times
Reputation: 1266

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
the sad thing about this is this stormfront racist probably got a bunch of rep points from his fellow white nationalist cd members that pollute this forum.
Are you denying the statistical data that I posted?

I see, according to you, the facts are racist.

 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:00 PM
 
371 posts, read 306,061 times
Reputation: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Are you denying the statistical data that I posted?

I see, according to you, the facts are racist.
What is racist is the assumption that a demographic with less whites is a problem in itself. And left or right wing has nothing to do with it. Can you come up with an example of a right wing politician, (not David Duke) who has spoken negatively about a non-white demographic in the way that you did in your post?
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:00 PM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,581,842 times
Reputation: 1266
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffredo View Post
The state has no control over its border regardless if the government was conservative or liberal (see Texas - they have the same border issues we do). That's a federal responsibility. Left wing idealism didn't hire the illegal Mexicans to work in the fields, in construction, in landscaping, in hospitality. That was general business decisions by people I doubt are very "left wing" and its now happening all over the country. If illegal immigration is your pet issue you certainly can't blame California for the situation it finds itself in today (other than the businesses and farms that have traditionally done the hiring of said migrants).
True, you can't blame the state for illegal immigration, and yes it is a federal issue which the federal government has abdicated. As a result, I would think that California would have picked up the slack, but I know how politicians are spineless.

That said, California encouraged illegals more than the other border states. How?

-Largest social welfare system of any border state and most other states.
-Condoning illegal immigration by way of lax interior enforcement (sanctuary cities)
-Condoning illegal immigration by way of even putting up highway signs with illegal families printed on them.

Last edited by Stars&StripesForever; 02-12-2011 at 04:22 PM..
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 PM
 
1,058 posts, read 977,988 times
Reputation: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
There you go with the typical gut reaction of "racist" that left wingers, such as yourself, like to throw around. People with your ideology are a dime a dozen. Instead of proving me wrong, which YOU CAN'T, you attack me.

I'm fine with it, though. Being a racial realist and a white person who feels greater connection with my people, and who doesn't wish to see them vanish isn't such a bad thing.




"Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for Everybody

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
"



Your mindset does not reflect the founding fathers, fathers of our nation.
I believe that writing in Bold and Randomly capitalizing letters Shows my innate Superiority (or my location on the left side of the bell curve).

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 02-12-2011 at 04:16 PM..
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 PM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,581,842 times
Reputation: 1266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
One of the most racist post I've ever seen. So the state is being destroyed because it is no longer majority white? That's what I'm getting out of this post. I am so glad that blacks will never be a majority. God knows what people like you would be saying
So statistical data are "racist", I see. Ooooooh, "racist". That's such a scary term.

Yes, California is being destroyed. It's bankrupt. It's littered with high crime. Its schools are failing. People are fleeing. Its resembles Mexico in much of the state. That's destruction.

Last edited by Stars&StripesForever; 02-12-2011 at 04:23 PM..
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:05 PM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,581,842 times
Reputation: 1266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
By importing slave labor and shoving crosses up the butts of the NAs. Gawd bless Amurrrrrrika.
I didn't realize that the Pilgrims imported slaves. I didn't realize that most whites owned slaves. In fact, I could have sworn that most of the actual physical infrastructure was built by fellow whites. However, don't let the facts get in the way. I'm sure that if you could hypothetically go back in time, you'd find the way of life to fit your ideological, anti-white attitude...NOT.
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:08 PM
 
1,053 posts, read 1,910,218 times
Reputation: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
There you go with the typical gut reaction of "racist" that left wingers, such as yourself, like to throw around. People with your ideology are a dime a dozen. Instead of proving me wrong, which YOU CAN'T, you attack me.

I'm fine with it, though. Being a racial realist and a white person who feels greater connection with my people, and who doesn't wish to see them vanish isn't such a bad thing.




"Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for Everybody

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
"

Your mindset does not reflect the founding fathers, fathers of our nation.

Anti-racist does not mean anti-white. Go back to Stormfront, paranoid moron.
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:13 PM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,581,842 times
Reputation: 1266
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashbrown View Post
What is racist is the assumption that a demographic with less whites is a problem in itself. And left or right wing has nothing to do with it. Can you come up with an example of a right wing politician, (not David Duke) who has spoken negatively about a non-white demographic in the way that you did in your post?
I'm speaking the truth. If you don't like it, so be it. You're probably not white, and so that is why you're getting so upset. Deal with it. The truth can't hurt you.

Simply pointing out how things have changed in California, and the negative ramifications from such, is ridiculous for you to be upset. After all, mature adults can acknowledge what has occurred without having their feelings hurt and without feeling the need to villainize the person pointing out the facts.

If California weren't being negatively impacted, you wouldn't have seen millions of whites leave California over the past couple decades.
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:17 PM
 
41 posts, read 67,681 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Probably because it has become a northern republic of Mexico.

1960: 92% White
1970: 89% White
1980: 76% White
1990: 69% White
2000: 46% White
2010: 41% White

By the way, go to the mapping America website and type in "Los Angeles".
Mapping America ? Census Bureau 2005-9 American Community Survey - NYTimes.com

In twenty years, whites will represent less than thirty percent of all Californians, and it may be as low as twenty percent. The entire state, with perhaps the exceptions of some areas on the Central Coast, the northwest coast, and the mountains, will look like Mexico.

Left Wing beliefs encouraged through public policy is destroying the Golden State. How do you like your diversity and multiculturalism now?
Wow what a load of Garbage; at least most racists have enough cunning to coverup their racially motivated nonsense, but you sir lack even that.. I'd also point out that Mexicans have been in that state for a lot longer than your ancestors, and the whole agriculture industry-that feeds the whole country, is largely fueled by immigrant labor. Not saying there aren't issues to be looked at with immigration, but the whole blame everything on Mexicans is just ridiculous.As for not liking "liberal multi-culturalism," welcome to the 21st century pal, the days of dwelling in a cave raiding neighboring tribes are over..
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:17 PM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,581,842 times
Reputation: 1266
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayDude View Post
Anti-racist does not mean anti-white. Go back to Stormfront, paranoid moron.
Of course it is anti-white.

Whenever anyone talks about "diversity", and how they like "diversity", or wanting to find a "diverse" area, what they really mean is an area with fewer white people.

Whenever anyone says that they like the greater diversity of an area that is changing, what they're really saying is that they like fewer white people. In doing so, they are really not anti-racist, they are anti-white.

Those who say that they like diversity, and advocate such as a so-called defense against racism, are doing such as a verbal battering ram against white people, yet too chicken to literally say, "I'm glad there's fewer white people around". In fact, most of the people on these anonymous forums who claim to love diversity, guaranteed, are non-whites who hide behind "diversity" for their contempt of whites. They know that it also gets them "brownie points" from the *******s who parrot the joys of their own destruction.

Thus, anti-racist = anti-white.

Can you, line by line, provide an adequate defense against the previous quote with emboldened and italicized text?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:09 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top