Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2011, 05:54 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,155,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Can you prove that there were "neanderthals". That's fiction, nothing more. So-called "Neanderthals" have been shown to not be different from a common modern man.
LOL

Neanderthals are another species that developed separately from modern humans (aka homo sapiens). Where do you get your information from lol?

Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 PM

943 posts, read 1,320,876 times
California is the home of Caltech, JPL, the Palomar Observatory, Google, Apple, Intel, Oracle, etc.

If you're into science and tech, as I am, it's hard to see how you could hate this state.

Old 02-12-2011, 05:57 PM

2,399 posts, read 4,216,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Other than they couldn't speak...... and a few other things. And yes, he can prove there were Neanderthals. Not that proof would affect your beliefs, Where the heck did you get your information?
So what makes these Neanderthals different, physiologically-speaking, from modern man?

Old 02-12-2011, 06:01 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,277,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
You never noticed that people are different colors? That true?

I think, and I will type very slowly for you, is that there are no genetic differences between the races, and yes, Nobody came from Adam etc,
and no, nobody evolved from an ape in Egypt
and yes and no, everyone is equal (that commie leftist rag, the Declaration of Independence said that) but they aren't the same, you never noticed that either?
And, I don't know what the Africans are?
But it does look like you have had a very isolated or sheltered upbringing.
Alibaba alibaba 2000 years of facts and human history be damned. We are all the same alibaba alibaba.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:02 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,159,637 times
Quote:
It's not stated that it was a whale. The Bible says "great fish".

Three cases of men being swallowed by large fish or whales have been documented. In one case, that not of Jonah, the man also lived. It can happen.

As far as gathering animals of each kind, who's to say that it didn't happen. The ark, according to the dimensions pointed out, was massive. Certain species may have not existed at the point, as speciation may not have produced some species. Speciation is not evolution, nor has any true evolution ever been seen or documented as having happened as irrevocable fact.

If God can create the Earth, He can certainly command animals to come to the ark, granted they're the ones He wanted to repopulate the Earth. I realize that drawing up such thoughts makes one think about the logistics of doing such, but we don't know how many animals were originally intended to be on the ark, nor do we know if there is any other intent of God, other than what is stated in the Bible.

So I assume that you have a link to this person who survived inside a "big fish" right? It isn't one of those stories with zero evidence, right?

Who's to say it didn't happen, that is your proof.

I think it is funny that creationists will ask for every fossil in the fossil record. However, some guy living in a whale or another dude with every animal on a boat, nope no question there.

Then again if you slapped bible on Grimm's fairly tales there would be a bunch of idiots believing that too.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:04 PM

2,399 posts, read 4,216,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingawayfromtherain View Post
whether the statistics are "true" is irrelevant, what's racist are your halfwitt conclusions. I.e assuming that changes in the racial makeup are the cause of the state's problems. I'd tell you correlation doesn't explain causation, but it'd probably make your brain hurt..
The California budget has been in the red, has it not?

Studies have shown that the biggest users of the social welfare system in California have been "hispanics", many of them illegal. This has strained resources that the state uses for schools, roads, or any other use.

That's not a "half-wit" conclusion, that's fact.

California schools have declined in performance. You can find data online to support the argument that as the schools become more "hispanic", they tend to weaken in performance. The racial and ethnic data is available online, along with the school test data. Go find it.

You can also make a correlation with the crime rate per-capita , by decade, and the percentage of whites to non-whites.

If you don't like what I'm saying, I understand. The truth hurts those who don't like it, for whatever reason. Maybe it bursts their utopian dream of everyone being the same, or perhaps they're a member of one of these "minority groups" that the data negatively reflects upon, but by all means, people need to stop acting like it's not true.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:04 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,155,727 times
Quote:
So what makes these Neanderthals different, physiologically-speaking, from modern man?
This coming from a person obsessed over different races within the same species?

Now your saying there aren't many differences between humans and neaderthals?

Old 02-12-2011, 06:05 PM

41 posts, read 78,956 times
The alibaba alibaba is a classy touch..

Old 02-12-2011, 06:07 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,277,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Yo ... humans (black, white or any other color didn't "evolve from apes" ... homo-sapians and apes all evolved from the same pre-primate forms in separate branches of a genetic tree ... not "From" apes ... we didn't evolve from apes ... good grief ... is there no education?
Where are all of these so called pre primates? Where and how did they originate?

Old 02-12-2011, 06:07 PM

41 posts, read 78,956 times
Quote:
The California budget has been in the red, has it not?

Studies have shown that the biggest users of the social welfare system in California have been "hispanics", many of them illegal. This has strained resources that the state uses for schools, roads, or any other use.

That's not a "half-wit" conclusion, that's fact.

California schools have declined in performance. You can find data online to support the argument that as the schools become more "hispanic", they tend to weaken in performance. The racial and ethnic data is available online, along with the school test data. Go find it.

You can also make a correlation with the crime rate per-capita , by decade, and the percentage of whites to non-whites.

If you don't like what I'm saying, I understand. The truth hurts those who don't like it, for whatever reason. Maybe it bursts their utopian dream of everyone being the same, or perhaps they're a member of one of these "minority groups" that the data negatively reflects upon, but by all means, people need to stop acting like it's not true.
Show me links to non-bias sources for those statistics. I'll show you an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California