Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2011, 01:15 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,387,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Probably because it has become a northern republic of Mexico.

1960: 92% White
1970: 89% White
1980: 76% White
1990: 69% White
2000: 46% White
2010: 41% White

By the way, go to the mapping America website and type in "Los Angeles".
Mapping America ? Census Bureau 2005-9 American Community Survey - NYTimes.com

In twenty years, whites will represent less than thirty percent of all Californians, and it may be as low as twenty percent. The entire state, with perhaps the exceptions of some areas on the Central Coast, the northwest coast, and the mountains, will look like Mexico.

Left Wing beliefs encouraged through public policy is destroying the Golden State. How do you like your diversity and multiculturalism now?
One of the most racist post I've ever seen. So the state is being destroyed because it is no longer majority white? That's what I'm getting out of this post. I am so glad that blacks will never be a majority. God knows what people like you would be saying

Old 02-12-2011, 01:18 PM

514 posts, read 765,107 times
You CA folk who are defending our great state, I'm proud to be one of ya'! Moving to CA from AZ in 1979 changed our lives for the better and by a lot. We all know about our financial problems but we'll work it out.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:26 PM

803 posts, read 1,265,192 times
Default Here is why I generally hate the US State of California, mainly people

The people of California are the fakest around.

I was told interracial couples would be widely accepted there, I visit and I hear from some Indians living there that they were attacked and even heard a lot of flak for dating interracial. I hate the Latinos in California for sure, I don't hate Hispanics but the ones in Southern Cal have the dumb chip on their shoulder gangbanger mentality.

Tell me Jose, why is it that you think it is okay to flirt with and date Indian girls but when I date a Latina you wanna throw hissy fits?

I hate it when Californians try to pass this whole attitude on about how open minded and accepting they are. YA RIGHT.

If you guys are so open minded and accepting then why are you so opposed to us Indian males dating interracial?

Also I find that Californians cannot view someone as a person outside of their skin color and Southern Californians are highly misinformed about the world.

I was viewed as an Indian in Southern Cal and never as an individual. People there basically get their views of life based on Hollywood.

I cannot see myself living in Southern California, it has the fakest and most racist people in the world if you ask me. I think the deep south is less racist than Southern Cal.

Oh and tell Jose I said I am going to keep dating Latinas, wanna see what he is gonna do about it.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:28 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,942,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Whites settled America.
By importing slave labor and shoving crosses up the butts of the NAs. Gawd bless Amurrrrrrika.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:30 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,683,178 times
Quote:
Left Wing beliefs encouraged through public policy is destroying the Golden State.
Do these poor guys think that the Mexicans came here to work for leftist businessmen? Too funny, they came here to work for Republican businessmen, since we all know the Libbies are sitting back on welfare smoking pot.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:32 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,942,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
I was told interracial couples would be widely accepted there, I visit and I hear from some Indians living there bla bla bla bla
You're like a broken desi record. Go have some tandoori and watch a couple of Bollywood flicks, babalog.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
You're like a broken desi record. Go have some tandoori and watch a couple of Bollywood flicks, babalog.
you sound like someone from the KKK, did you drop your pointed hood somewhere?

yea, point proven, just what I was talking about, can't you just debate or bash the argument without pulling Indian jokes out or are you really that racist?

Old 02-12-2011, 02:05 PM

Look, I don't know what rock you typically hide under, but, this country is pretty darned, need I say, liberal, about interacial dating. There are all sorts, everywhere, no one cares who you date, if you or someone you know got hassled, it is because of some thing you did, unrelated to dating.

If you spend anytime at high schools or colleges, you will see mixed couples of various sorts, the only people who care already suffer from corncob rectalitis.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Look, I don't know what rock you typically hide under, but, this country is pretty darned, need I say, liberal, about interacial dating. There are all sorts, everywhere, no one cares who you date, if you or someone you know got hassled, it is because of some thing you did, unrelated to dating.

If you spend anytime at high schools or colleges, you will see mixed couples of various sorts, the only people who care already suffer from corncob rectalitis.
I promise you Indian guy with Latina girl couple does not exist in Cali, neither does Indian guy with White girl or Indian guy with Asian girl.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:16 PM

You promise me? Ok, now prove up your promise, well you can't, you can only follow your prejudices. Mebbe I should take my camera up and sit on a bench at Cow Piley, take photos of east indians with other groups.

I think the problem is this, East Indians tend toward Engineering, and now you have a problem, what girl would want to date an Engineer!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California