U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 10:09 PM

7,508 posts, read 3,715,876 times

Advertisements

I didn't care much about it until she had to go with the Ching Chong and Asian family. How is that not racist? Don't you think the N word is a racist term as well? Did your mother taught you to be racist or something? What if my family decided to drop by? I bet you'll appreciate if your parents decided to drop by too. You're in UCLA for a reason, but it seems like education is not the key to ignorance either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 10:31 PM

85 posts, read 131,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMD707415 View Post
Disgusting. anyone who agrees with this woman is human garbage.
The library is the place where people are STUDYING/reading. They need to concentrate. But no, they have no right for this because some non-garbage humans think different. Non-garbage humans don't care about rules. Rules are for human garbage only.
Immigrants come to this country for BETTER LIFE. But some of them bring bad things here. Why they want to come here? Because they want to escape from bad life in their country. Why the life is bad there? Because of people' bad habits. They come to the US in hope to live in a better place and bring those bad habits here. Nice...

Old 03-14-2011, 11:06 PM

749 posts, read 1,593,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vika_California View Post
The library is the place where people are STUDYING/reading. They need to concentrate. But no, they have no right for this because some non-garbage humans think different. Non-garbage humans don't care about rules. Rules are for human garbage only.
Immigrants come to this country for BETTER LIFE. But some of them bring bad things here. Why they want to come here? Because they want to escape from bad life in their country. Why the life is bad there? Because of people' bad habits. They come to the US in hope to live in a better place and bring those bad habits here. Nice...
You are right. Those smelly, disgusting, Irish drunks have no respect for "American" values or good manners. Put them on a ship and send them back.

Whatever you do....no NOT hire one of those dirty rascals:
N.I.N.A. = No Irish Need Apply

Old 03-14-2011, 11:15 PM

757 posts, read 1,464,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipMC View Post
She's sooooo hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipMC View Post
Sad. You people agree based on your one-dimensional anecdotal observations on a specific foreign culture you've had an experience with.
Some of us have a lifetime of experience of being around and interacting with third world immigrants.

You call our experience "one-dimensional anecdotal observations" only to denigrate them but the shortcoming is yours- you can't admit to yourself that third world immigrants are primitive, rude people and that the gal in the video is only telling us what she has experienced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
Anybody can be a racist, however whites have never been racially oppressed in this country. Ever.
Quote:
...Also if you're thinking the Irish or Italians were racially oppressed you're wrong. That had to do with religion and cultural differences. It was whites oppressing other whites.
Thanks for putting your foot in your mouth.

Setsuko, why don't you just admit that you dislike white people as white people, in which case you are a racist.

Lots of non-white people like to call white people 'racists' but they themselves are racists... and hypocrites.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:39 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,024,093 times
Quote:
You come off like you're embarrassed to be Asian. You should already know the cultural differences between Asian Americans and Immigrants. Many Asian Americans don't have anything in common other than race with immigrants but to get mad and annoyed by their tone of speech and how they behave is pathetic. Maybe they stick together because they are embarrassed their English is bad and have been made fun of? Ever think of that? I know your type, you make excuses for being Asian and only date white males.
This is a pretty terrible post. You shouldn't have responded if this nonsense was all you had to go with.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston smith View Post
she's an idiot, but this guy is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pievmr3i-ik
lmfao

Old 03-15-2011, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I'm thinking that culture clashes =/= racism. Mostly people are too ignorant to know the difference.
Culture clash has nothing to do with the topic. There are annoying people with awful cell phone etiquette from all races and backgrounds.

I'm not entirely sure if I'd call this girl a racist, she's just plain dumb.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:33 AM

2,243 posts, read 3,562,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin View Post
redneck socal lol
I do not appreciate your use of a hateful pejorative.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:49 AM

2,243 posts, read 3,562,406 times
Quote:
Anybody can be a racist, however whites have never been racially oppressed in this country. Ever.
That is exactly why Whites such as myself refuse to put up with that sort of hate and bigotry directed at us anymore. I oppose every single sort of affirmative action program or ANYTHING that marginalizes Whites. If we do not look out for our own, then quite simply NOBODY will, because most of the world hates us, and wants to take everything we and our ancestors have created. We shall see in time...

Old 03-15-2011, 02:40 AM

287 posts, read 472,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin View Post
redneck socal lol
FYI, that girl is from Sacramento.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or