U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-17-2011, 10:56 AM
 
Location: The High Seas
7,379 posts, read 13,300,335 times
Reputation: 11697

Advertisements

When will we see the spawn of Arnold? The tabloids are setting up for ambush photos as we speak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-17-2011, 11:26 AM
 
2,093 posts, read 3,924,992 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
When will we see the spawn of Arnold? The tabloids are setting up for ambush photos as we speak.
It's a junior cyborg - The Terminator T-2000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2011, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Northern California
3,679 posts, read 13,133,057 times
Reputation: 1830
Who gives a rip?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2011, 11:55 AM
 
25,959 posts, read 28,364,698 times
Reputation: 24609
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post

This is sad, but there were hints that he was a womanizer when he originally ran for governor. Sounds like Maria finally got sick of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2011, 07:31 PM
 
Location: Zurich, Switzerland/ Piedmont, CA
32,260 posts, read 54,976,262 times
Reputation: 15287
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
This is sad, but there were hints that he was a womanizer when he originally ran for governor. Sounds like Maria finally got sick of it.
Just saw on the news...he didnt tell her until after he left office.

Just a really sad situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2011, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Las Flores, Orange County, CA
26,346 posts, read 82,809,176 times
Reputation: 17500
He's just acting on the instincts of being a healthy male. Men have been programmed to do these types of things for a lot longer than it has been considered "wrong" to do it.

Any man who doesn't fantasize about other women - no matter how good his relationship with his wife/girlfriend is, is either not healthy, gay, or lying.

I have a great marriage but I still had the "7 Year Itch" six years and 51 weeks early.

Biology trumps social customs of monogamy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2011, 07:50 PM
 
Location: Zurich, Switzerland/ Piedmont, CA
32,260 posts, read 54,976,262 times
Reputation: 15287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Any man who doesn't fantasize about other women - no matter how good his relationship with his wife/girlfriend is, is either not healthy, gay, or lying.
Or has learned to overcome that temptation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-17-2011, 11:06 PM
 
Location: Aliso Viejo, Orange County, CA
4,941 posts, read 6,330,073 times
Reputation: 4064
FWIW, or not, Arnold’s former housekeeper and lover; and mother of one of his children, Ms. Mildred Baena:
mildred baena ( patty&hearts on Myspace

More pictures at the bottom of this page:
The News Bizarre: Mildred Baena Pictures: Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Child Mom

I read that the innocent little boy used to play with Maria and Arnold’s children.

Last edited by pacific2; 05-17-2011 at 11:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2011, 01:17 AM
 
Location: Hollywood North
428 posts, read 1,046,896 times
Reputation: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
He's just acting on the instincts of being a healthy male. Men have been programmed to do these types of things for a lot longer than it has been considered "wrong" to do it.

Any man who doesn't fantasize about other women - no matter how good his relationship with his wife/girlfriend is, is either not healthy, gay, or lying.

I have a great marriage but I still had the "7 Year Itch" six years and 51 weeks early.

Biology trumps social customs of monogamy.
I agree, although I would add that heterosexual females no matter how good their relationships are with their partners also fantasize about other men. I think problems arise when people fall under the delusion that they are the only person that their spouse will ever be sexually attracted to.
What Arnold did is pretty repugnant though. Sleeping with someone employed by him and his wife, fathering a kid then keeping it a secret for a decade is not ok. He seems like a creep though as there were allegations of groping and other sexual harrassment years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2011, 03:17 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
1,752 posts, read 1,930,097 times
Reputation: 1875
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
FWIW, or not, Arnold’s former housekeeper and lover; and mother of one of his children, Ms. Mildred Baena:
mildred baena ( patty&hearts on Myspace

More pictures at the bottom of this page:
The News Bizarre: Mildred Baena Pictures: Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Child Mom

I read that the innocent little boy used to play with Maria and Arnold’s children.
That kid definitely looks like Arnold! Maria was never wise to this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top